test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - March 3, 2017

coldsnappedcoldsnapped Member Posts: 520 Cryptic Developer
Tribble has been updated to: ST.71.20170212a.16

General:
  • Resolved numerous graphics related crashes.
  • The Duty Officer rewards from "A Fistful of Gorn" and "A New Warfare" now open into either the unique Duty Officer or a Duty Officer of up to Very Rare quality if the player already owns the respective unique Duty Officer.
  • The Naj'sov Klingon Science Vessel can now use the upgrade material.

Systems:
  • Aegis Set Bonuses:
    • Resolved an issue where the 2 piece bonus Energy Negation never proc’d.
    • Resolved an issue where the 3 piece active power "Energy Feedback Conductor" did not appear on the power list.
  • Resolved an issue that could make it impossible to search for kits with the [KPerf] modifier.

Comments

• frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Resolved an issue that could make it impossible to search for kits with the [KPerf] modifier.

I assume this is the "[KPerf] x2" bug? Is this fix is specific to the Exchange, or did you rename all the kits too?

Now, to fix the other Exchange bugs that started with "Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts":

Holodeck ticket 4,182,562: Blank items in "Sell" tab of the Exchange
    Holodeck ticket 4,182,565: Duty officers on the Exchange displayed incorrectly
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    frtoaster wrote: »
    Resolved an issue that could make it impossible to search for kits with the [KPerf] modifier.

I assume this is the "[KPerf] x2" bug? Is this fix is specific to the Exchange, or did you rename all the kits too?

Now, to fix the other Exchange bugs that started with "Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts":

This fix makes it so that [Kperf]x2 will now be "[Kperf]x2" and no longer display as having a space; which additionally changes it so that you can actually search for it with "[Kperf]x2".
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    frtoaster wrote: »

This fix makes it so that [Kperf]x2 will now be "[Kperf]x2" and no longer display as having a space; which additionally changes it so that you can actually search for it with "[Kperf]x2".

Thanks for the information.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    just to ask but does anyone even use the Aegis set nowadays with the constant new rep gear and the gear you can get from certain missions
    The True King In The North
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Its a good set to use until you get the rep/fleet gear. Then off it goes into the inventory.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • coolkirk1701coolkirk1701 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Do we ever get chances to test new ships anymore? I seem to remember that being a thing that used to happen, and I really want to get my hands on a version of the ENT-J, even if i can't use it on Holodeck.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Couple of my Characters use Epic Mk XIV Aegis Sets.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • ukomegaukomega Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Do we ever get chances to test new ships anymore? I seem to remember that being a thing that used to happen, and I really want to get my hands on a version of the ENT-J, even if i can't use it on Holodeck.

Ship Testing has been gone for quite some time.

I really miss this. Having the chance to play around with new ships on Tribble, before investing money on Holodeck was always great.
    These days, just reading about the new stats of ships, but not getting a feel for the ships, leaves me hesitant to buy many of the newer ships.
    Transaprent2.png