test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AoY/23rd Century/Temporal Agent

I didn't have a chance to make a new character when Agents of Yesterday first came out. Now I'm reading that doing it after the event is over means I won't/can't get certain things. Fuuu... :s

What exactly did I miss out on? Is there a rerun possible or am I forever SoL?
screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png

Comments

• jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    The biggest account wide award was an unlock for all reputation gear projects to award Ultra Rare Mk XIII gear instead of Very Rare Mk XII. That saves a lot of resources upgrading rep gear.

Others are a ship trait, space trait and ground trait which may or may not be useful to all players. There were also some Dil reward. All pretty minor in comparison to the reputation relate award.
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    OK so no way to get it now, or ever in the future? :'(
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Nope. The flashing neon sign saying it was for a limited tine was your hint not to ignore your chance, along with the many forum threads at the time.

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    I believe we were given an extra character slot at that time, so by "didn't have a chance" you mean "was too lazy," correct?
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    gfreeman98 wrote: »
    OK so no way to get it now, or ever in the future? :'(

There will be other Recruitment Events and some of the rewards might even be the same. There will be more Reputation Marks, Fleet Marks, Dilithium, and Energy Credit rewards. However, there is no way to get the unique rewards like the unique Duty Officers, Critical Systems starship trait, or Rapid Support trait. Have absolutely no idea if the Ultra-rare Mk XIII Reputation upgrade, Superior versions of Specialization traits, or the +20% Skill Points for doing Admiralty assignments will be available. In theory, it is possible to do the Reputation upgrade again and if someone has both, then they will get Epic Mk XIV Reputation equipment instead of Ultra-rare Mk XIII or Purple Mk XII, but I doubt it.
    edited March 2017
    The flashing neon sign saying it was for a limited tine was your hint not to ignore your chance, along with the many forum threads at the time.
    I believe we were given an extra character slot at that time, so by "didn't have a chance" you mean "was too lazy," correct?

It's called real life, *******. I wasn't playing the game (or reading the game forum) during that period of time. Wow.

Post edited by gfreeman98 on
    Thanks to everyone else that gave useful answers.