test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missions for civilian/mercenary captains?

I think this question has been asked before, but I didn't find any answers to it. Can anyone recommend any missions that are aimed at/make sense for a civilian or mercenary player character (as opposed to a Starfleet/KDF captain)? I have a couple of alts that I play like that and a little something different would be fun.

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Hmmm, I can't recall seeing any civilian/mercenary missions in my travels. It could be something to take on as your own Foundry project. If you can't play it, you build it. :)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    Nah, I'm not in a fit state for that at the moment, anyway Foundry editor hasn't worked for me for some weeks. I did come across a mention of one mission called "The Ferengi Job"?
  • Options
    matthewluctaylormatthewluctaylor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I just found this mission in review content under 'My first foundry mission', it's bare bones but I think it works no matter the backstory of the PC, its by Worrallj
  • Options
    Thanks! I'll have a look at that as soon as I have time.
  • Options
    zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
    Has any one made a mission for Federation Orion (male or female) characters? Either involving the syndicate or something involving their misdeeds?
    Infiltration mission?
    Why do I still play and put money into STO?
    The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
  • Options
    There's "Addiction" by candelagreene and one of the series the missions that follow that (it's actually the beginning of two different series); that's about Orions and Orion hybrids. Not particularly FOR orions, though.