test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Yesterday's war - terminal expance

cxeronockxcxeronockx Member Posts: 154 Arc User
Is it e bug or broken after the maintenance of 02/21/2017? It's not playable, I'm still stuck the last piece of the game ( on the sphere):

or it is - to save the Yorktown / beem to sphere ground -- is the message or to save the Yorktown / briefing.

Would not have happened both opportunities and displayed. This is completely different than for maintenance. Repeatedly restarted and the same mistakes.

Comments

• malakim#7441 malakim Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    cxeronockx wrote: »
    Is it e bug or broken after the maintenance of 02/21/2017? It's not playable, I'm still stuck the last piece of the game ( on the sphere):

or it is - to save the Yorktown / beem to sphere ground -- is the message or to save the Yorktown / briefing.

Would not have happened both opportunities and displayed. This is completely different than for maintenance. Repeatedly restarted and the same mistakes.

I have been having the same issue, even dropped the mission and restarted it and the result was the same. Basically you beam from the Yorktown to the Sphere and the objectives don't update. So you get stuck.
  • lyanaarlyanaar Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    same here, objectives won't update and i'm stuck on the sphere. Tried multiple times.
  • mathcubemathcube Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue where beaming to the sphere doesn't start the Sabotage objective.
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    I just tried this mission myself and had the same problem. Left, continued, left, dropped the mission and restarted the game. Nothing worked. I've done a force verify and might try again tomorrow but doubt it will make a difference.
  • equinox85equinox85 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue :(
  • tehphillzortehphillzor Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Can confirm, same issue.
    Aceman67.png
  • th1967th1967 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    yup same here
  • litchy74litchy74 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    Same here, KDF Gorn Lvl 60, beam down to plant explosives but final placement point don't appear, mission unable to procede.
    Where ever you go, there you are.......

Join The Space Invaders,..... Federation and KDF fleets.
  • buckner3buckner3 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Experiencing same problem
  • khagarothkhagaroth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    +1, this mission is toast.
  • freebonartlyfreebonartly Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    having the same problem its a 1 day old bug so no saprise that it is not fixed yet.
  • carcosa#4225 carcosa Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Yeah having the same problem, beamed out and restarted the sabotage portion which didn't work, then dropped the entire mission and started from scratch and still had the problem. When in the Sabotage portion it still shows the previous part "Save the Yorktown" instead of the current instance "Sabotage"
  • trv13trv13 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Same issue. The quest test is "briefing" or "beam to ground". I can still plant the first two bombs but nothing happens on the third platform. Various combinations of leaving the instance and restarting the quest didn't help.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    Should have read this thread instead of restarting 3 times.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    i went thru this issue for over 30 min trying to find the spot if there was one to trip it foreward and nothing, in fact, i stopped doing missions cause of this, i dont wanna have to start making a list of what i can and cant do. till this game gets its act together i may only be doing simple things i know work. admiralty, pve. and no missions.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I really don't like missions being broken, and this post was NOT meant to diminish the issue,
    but only to assure you that you can (somehow) play New Romulus line (and probably all further lines, unsure if and when it blocks further lines) even after playing only the level 43 quests and not the level 50 one. AoY's ofc need this for unlock but I believe most AoY on PC have done that long ago.

(It MIGHT be less trivial, I don't know, but you can trigger being sent to New Romulus even after only level 43 Yesterday's War quest, and even for new characters. New Romulus line will be grayed though in this case.)

The level 43 quest in Yesterday's War is though a MUST for all new (/non skipped) chars since AoY expansion on PC. Also talking to Obisek MIGHT be needed, as well as potentially some Borg line quest, before talking to/hailing Romulan Ambassador and being eventually sent to NR
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
    Wanted to get that Kelvin Bat'leth for my Klingon =(
  • aokiji79aokiji79 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same problem for me, no solution for this bug ???
  • angrygrampa110angrygrampa110 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    greedy capitalists, they've ruined this game!
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    I think I know what's causing it. While on the Yorktown's bridge your last objective is "Beam to Ground". When you arrive on the Sphere, your first objective says "Beam to SPHERE Ground". But since you're already there, you can't complete the objective.

There seem to be 2 separate transport objectives listed back to back, even though only one can be performed. If the DEVS eliminated one of them, the mission should proceed.
  • trenttylertrenttyler Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    same here, when I beam down to sphere it either says "briefing" or " beam to ground" once I get near the 3rd platform, sometimes it switches back to "briefing"
  • dairunaedairunae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm a new forum user, also relatively new to the game - how long does it usually take until devs (or anyone official) actually replies to these issues in any form? :)

I've tried to complete this mission repeatedly now for a couple of days - zoning in and out, dropping and restarting, I've changed the ground away team (thinking that my 0718 officer might confuse the continuation, for whatever reason), tried to find trigger points around the whole area and watched a "let's play" to see where mine goes wrong. (The cut scene doesn't get triggered, where the sphere builder talks to Klingons)

Hoping for some kind of feedback or update here, thanks in advance! =)
  • sixela78#6094 sixela78 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue and honestly it's just so tiring I leveled up my char and I was so eager to play a mission in this timeline damnit. Also same day I couldn't complete another mission with same char, on Romulan faction.
  • lordvulpiuslordvulpius Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same issue. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon...
  • napiernavlysnapiernavlys Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue here as well.
  • heistmeisterheistmeister Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah same problem with this mission. Only getting automated responses from GM's after writing a ticket about it.
  • dilazirk#4433 dilazirk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problem here.
    best thing to do is report it as a bug in game, don't petition a gm there is nothing they can do
  • garrethorileygarrethoriley Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Here is a response from Support regarding this issue.
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I see that you are having an issue completing the Terminal Expanse. We're sorry for any frustration this may have caused and we can confirm that the developers are aware of the issue and are investigating it further. At this time we can't say when it will be fixed and we encourage you to keep an eye on our website and official game forums for updates. If you have further questions, please contact us anytime.

Regards,
    -
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    dairunae wrote: »
    I'm a new forum user, also relatively new to the game - how long does it usually take until devs (or anyone official) actually replies to these issues in any form? :)

I've tried to complete this mission repeatedly now for a couple of days - zoning in and out, dropping and restarting, I've changed the ground away team (thinking that my 0718 officer might confuse the continuation, for whatever reason), tried to find trigger points around the whole area and watched a "let's play" to see where mine goes wrong. (The cut scene doesn't get triggered, where the sphere builder talks to Klingons)

Hoping for some kind of feedback or update here, thanks in advance! =)

They rarely post any feedback here about bugs. As for when it will be fixed, the game is patched once a week unless there's something major. In my experience, they don't consider this sort of thing major and so basically once a week there might be a fix. ie. Maybe this thursday. or the thurs after that or the thurs after that etc.