test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

on ground ppl still no idea what modules and kits use!!!

on arena of sampek keep looking same thing tactical with no idea about granades plasma or stun, or sci use modules for creat traps or lets say about engines they dont put mortars mines turrets mostly of ppl on arena just running around wating to enemy show ,so many good modules for use with great help and damage they can doit and ppl still dont know to use ground stuff .
nexus.jpg

Comments

• Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    I've seen Sci's who didn't use healing powers, not even on themselves.
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,186 Arc User
    xayss wrote: »
    on arena of sampek keep looking same thing tactical with no idea about granades plasma or stun, or sci use modules for creat traps or lets say about engines they dont put mortars mines turrets mostly of ppl on arena just running around wating to enemy show ,so many good modules for use with great help and damage they can doit and ppl still dont know to use ground stuff .
    That's because mortars, mines and turrets cause problems so its best not to use them in the Arena. A lot of the skills mean in a pause in shooting the gun and skills don't make up for the loss in that damage.
  • Options
    thearkadythearkady Member Posts: 27 Arc User

How about instead of ranting about it on the forum, you try giving people hints? That's what some vets go for. They do tend to use proper English, too.

• Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Wow! I think my eyes are bleeding from trying to grasp that post.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited February 2017

And apparently "on forum ppl still no idea how to use correct punctuation and grammar"...
    Post edited by ashstorm1 on
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    I will use what ever kit or modules I want.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    If you are going to demand a certain level of experience or performance, join a pre made group. When doing public queues you get what you get.

Instead of being judgmental and embracing your superiority complex, embrace the challenge to help other players and carry the load yourself. Personally, I enjoy being in inexperienced PUG groups.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    If you are going to demand a certain level of experience or performance, join a pre made group. When doing public queues you get what you get.

Instead of being judgmental and embracing your superiority complex, embrace the challenge to help other players and carry the load yourself. Personally, I enjoy being in inexperienced PUG groups.

I enjoy pugs as well. I'm in several of the dps channels and I sometimes do stuff with fleetmates, but more often then not I just pug stuff.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Op is one of those special snowflake control freaks. You know the type we see them all to often in the forums and in pugs. The self appointed "Expert" who gets off on telling everyone what to do yet has no clue themselves. The ones who scream you do not how to play unless you do it may way. The ones who yell "This and that is OPed nerf it because I cant do the same DPS." because of whatever lame excuse they have.