test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

question is ps4 console related.

K now they just released the AOY on Tuesday with it supposedly artifact's stuff that deal's with mission's the Big Dig The breaking planet and a few other's but they are not able to be accessed yet because apparently the map's haven't been updated i am assuming something Gamma Sector and few other's not in at moment. Nor are they in the PVE list to start em so i guess my question is are they gonna wait and release the other stuff so can continue on ward's ?? When the Anniversary is over or we gotta wait. But i guess in real world if your gonna release a game and it is requiring you to go backward's instead of forward why not release everything at once. like Aoy should of already been apart of the game when i started playing it. so i would just continue but doing it the ways they did it in my opinion is kinda dumb. Now i gotta wait again for when they decide to release the maps' or whatever. oh well .

Best Answer

• trysten2#3219 trysten2 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    kelador wrote: »
    We have everything that comes with AOY and Artifacts on the consoles the big dig and breaking the planet are fleet action queues that where out before AOY.Artifacts not sure if they are on the console haven't looked and as far as I know they haven't added the Gammer Sector as an area to go to on the PC only way to go to gammer sector is through the hand full of missions in the cardassain episodes.

AOY Brings:

Missions unique to the TOS faction include the Agents of Yesterday story arc:

“The Taurean Affair” [3]
    “In the Shadow of Cestus” [4]
    “Painful Omens” [5]
    “Return to Babel” [6]
    “Tangled Webs” [7]
    “The Battle of Caleb IV” [8]

New faction-agnostic missions include the Yesterday's War story arc:
    “The Core of the Matter” [9]
    “Vorgon Conclusions” [10]
    “Terminal Expanse” [11]

Two new faction-agnostic missions were also added to the ""Future Proof"" story arc:
    “Temporal Reckoning”
    “Ragnarok”

Artifacts Brings:

Echoes of Light
    K-13 Fleet holding

k the shadow and painful stuff nope not in our set atleast i have not seen it or painful matter's or tangle webs unless that is pve and just not seen it in list yet but ok ty for info

Answers

• keladorkelador Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    We have everything that comes with AOY and Artifacts on the consoles the big dig and breaking the planet are fleet action queues that where out before AOY.Artifacts not sure if they are on the console haven't looked and as far as I know they haven't added the Gammer Sector as an area to go to on the PC only way to go to gammer sector is through the hand full of missions in the cardassain episodes.

AOY Brings:

Missions unique to the TOS faction include the Agents of Yesterday story arc:

“The Taurean Affair” [3]
    “In the Shadow of Cestus” [4]
    “Painful Omens” [5]
    “Return to Babel” [6]
    “Tangled Webs” [7]
    “The Battle of Caleb IV” [8]

New faction-agnostic missions include the Yesterday's War story arc:
    “The Core of the Matter” [9]
    “Vorgon Conclusions” [10]
    “Terminal Expanse” [11]

Two new faction-agnostic missions were also added to the ""Future Proof"" story arc:
    “Temporal Reckoning”
    “Ragnarok”

Artifacts Brings:

Echoes of Light
    K-13 Fleet holding
    But the Big dig mission or any other breaking planet isn't even showing list in pve options so i guess it is a bug just like patroling hana system that mission has been bugged since game came to console lol
    edited February 2017
    message was removed by me
    Post edited by trysten2#3219 on
    Ok so here is question are the big dig breaking the planet and all the other mission's that was added to console just recently is only ways to be able to access these mission's is by joining this armada thing or what ever it is called is this the only ways these mission's will even show up in list to do them?? because haven't been able to do them nor have been able to do temporal duty stuff so just been going along with out doing it but doing the regular duty schools, but temporal thing show's nothing is being done to it.

And these other so called mission's supposedly that came with your pc version of aoy did not come to console same ways. in my opinion we are getting half the stuff and other stuff is lost somewhere. or not working.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Big Dig, Breaking the Planet, Starbase 24, Gorn Minefield, Federation Minefield, and Klingon Scout Force are all Fleet Actions that haven't changed much since they were released 7 years ago. They should be available with the other PvE queues and don't require joining a fleet. Starbase Fleet Defense, Federation/Klingon Fleet Alert, Federation/Klingon Starbase Blockade, and Federation/Klingon Starbase Incursion require joining a fleet.

A possible reason why they might not be showing up is due to not being at a high enough level. Big Dig requires level 30 and Breaking the Planet requires level 20.
    starkaos wrote: »
    Big Dig, Breaking the Planet, Starbase 24, Gorn Minefield, Federation Minefield, and Klingon Scout Force are all Fleet Actions that haven't changed much since they were released 7 years ago. They should be available with the other PvE queues and don't require joining a fleet. Starbase Fleet Defense, Federation/Klingon Fleet Alert, Federation/Klingon Starbase Blockade, and Federation/Klingon Starbase Incursion require joining a fleet.

A possible reason why they might not be showing up is due to not being at a high enough level. Big Dig requires level 30 and Breaking the Planet requires level 20.

K all the fleet stuff you mention i believe them are there under fleet stuff. But the Big dig and planet break and mission to do starbase 24 those one's there is no pve listen atleast if they are not showing up under them titles so would be able to find them but i have look all through each pve listing for The Big dig breaking the planet and no name came up with that title so guess they will fix it next time but the stuff for fleet you mention yes i believe they are there