test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just realied.. did not get Holo Leeta

13»

Comments

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Anyone want to take bets on whether or not the OP will inform us when they get their firm "No." from whoever takes care of the escalation? I'm thinking we will never see them in this thread again out of embarrassment

I have to agree with you. It has been most of a full day, and no triumphant return, nor a rehashing complete with complaints about how long it is taking too fix this.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,745 Community Moderator
    bergins wrote: »
    Anyone want to take bets on whether or not the OP will inform us when they get their firm "No." from whoever takes care of the escalation? I'm thinking we will never see them in this thread again out of embarrassment

I have to agree with you. It has been most of a full day, and no triumphant return, nor a rehashing complete with complaints about how long it is taking too fix this.

Agreed. If he had been successful, he'd be crowing about it. Doubtful he'll let us know of his [Failure], unless he starts a ragequit thread citing everything Cryptic has done to cross him.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • theultimatextheultimatex Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I think the issue is that OP did spend $50, but failed to actually use the points given for the promo. It's not that the OP failed to take advantage of the promo, it's that OP failed to read HOW to take advantage of the promo.

Isn't that just semantics? Judging by his start post, the OP was completely oblivious to the promo at the time, and just so happened to have spent (more than) enough money during the time of said promo. I mean, it's one thing if he couldn't find the web page or something, but he was, at a time, even blissfully unaware of any such promo. That means he basically just 'accidentally' met one of the conditions, but failed to fulfill the other(s). It's like winning the lottery, and then not show up to claim your good fortune. The promo clearly called for the players to actively claim their winnings. And he didn't. Primarily because he didn't even know there was a promo going on. I say he has no case.

Incorrect. I knew there was a promo going on, but I understand the prize to be automatic. I got alerted that I should have gotten my holo letta when I saw someone with in on YouTube recently and investigated that there was some TRIBBLE-a-maynee site that I had to go to after the fact that was not at all clear to me based on the instructions that were not at all user friendly.

• devlish80#1263 devlish80 Member Posts: 1 New User
    [quote="theultimatex;1227637"]I saw someone with Holo Leeta on YouTube recently and realized my account does not have that. I spent over $300 this past holiday and did the requisite purchases to get that unlock. How do I get her and the ship from the holiday offer? Was there some code sent out via email?[/quote]

to make matters worse for you, we just got the holo leeta for free on console
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    The whine is strong with this one...
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    So @theultimatex , it's been almost a month, care to let us know what the verdict was?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    I'm just guessin' but I'd say he got a big, fat finger from their attempt at 'escalation'
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    Oi. Did we really need to poke this bear again?
    GrWzQke.png
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User

Yes, Always.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
    bloodyriz wrote: »

Yes, Always.​​

LOL
    GrWzQke.png
  • trysten2#3219 trysten2 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I got her for free it was given in the promotion's of C store. At bottom where it said promotion's gave us 3 item's her some dude thing for duty officer's and a t6 ship for admiral stuff. But yes got her for both account's on ps4
  • chemistrysetchemistryset Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I got her for free it was given in the promotion's of C store. At bottom where it said promotion's gave us 3 item's her some dude thing for duty officer's and a t6 ship for admiral stuff. But yes got her for both account's on ps4

I believe that you´re talking about the doff and I also believe that the OP is talking about the boff.

The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for stupid people.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Yeah, did the same bone-head move. Bought $100 for the bonus 25% and Regent (that I already had) when I should have bought 2x the $50 for the Leeta and 20% bonus. I tried talking customer service into giving me the "lower" level bonus item, but unless there was some language translation issue; they just played dumb. I would preferred to lose the extra 5% bonus for the Leeta.

Maybe they'll run that offer again and I'll get Leeta next time. Of course, in my totally unbiased opinion ;) , they should give you all the bonus items up to the amount you spent or at least let you choose a lower tier bonus if you already had the other one.
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    They let you claim as many of the lower awards as you liked, eating the points, but would not give you the actual reward more than once per Account.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns