test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Female Character

longr4ng88#8051 longr4ng88 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2017 in The Academy
Does anyone know of a site or something where i can go to for help on making a hot tos era human female tactical officer (for xbox one)

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Sure, just go to startrekonline.exe, piece of cake.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    What?! You don't want to pick a Tellarite and set all the body slider bars to max? :'(
  • d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    What?! You don't want to pick a Tellarite and set all the body slider bars to max? :'(
    LOL

I guess you could search YouTube on how to make an adorable STO character.

• gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Just play with the sliders till you get something you like. Don't forget the face, most important part.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    There are default face choices that would easily serve, if that is all you are concerned with. Did you not look at those?
  • necaradan666necaradan666 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Boob slider = MAX
    ...done.
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Boob slider = MAX
    ...done.

Facepalm :p

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • helixsunbringerhelixsunbringer Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    gradii wrote: »
    Boob slider = MAX
    ...done.

Facepalm :p

I agree, that was mostly unecessary.

Additionally, a female characters boob slider being set to max does not always by default make the character attractive, and in actuallity the boob slider actually only increases the cupsize, not the bustline, for that you need the chest slider.

There is actually a whole art to making an attractive female character, and it all boils down to the B/W/H measurements issue.
  • necaradan666necaradan666 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    I just use whatever default body is there, pick a face that none of my other toons have and go with it. There's no need to go changing sliders to get an 'attractive' female.

What does matter is the outfit you pick when you get further into the game.

btw my previous comment was entirely necessary.
  • helixsunbringerhelixsunbringer Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    I just use whatever default body is there, pick a face that none of my other toons have and go with it. There's no need to go changing sliders to get an 'attractive' female.

What does matter is the outfit you pick when you get further into the game.

btw my previous comment was entirely necessary.

Some people actually like modifying the sliders... I am one of them. Plus, the default bodies aren't always aesthetically pleasing, especially on Bridge Officers.
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    Boob slider = MAX
    ...done.

The boob slider really does wonders for the default version Elisa Flores and larger sort of suits her better!
  • thearkadythearkady Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Boob slider = MAX
    ...done.

Given this is Cryptic, 99.9% likely to cause clipping issues with any sash-type uniform piece.

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    As I said elsewhere:

Based on the ... 'things' ... I see at the exchange most would seem to use something with max boob slider, min stomach, min waist, max height, and max leg length. I honestly don't get that btw, it's like holding up a sign everywhere you go that says "hi, I'm a twelve year old boy!"
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
This discussion has been closed.