test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Mission Bug: "Dynamic Patch Failure"

I am trying load into a foundry mission but I keep getting the error in the title or something very similar. I was tried disabling on demand patching to see if that would help but I am still getting the error. Was wondering if anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it. This happened with multiple missions by the way.

Thanks.

Comments

• zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    Does it happen for every mission?
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
  • cam72#5622 cam72 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I was just about to start a thread about this. I am getting the same thing. It started straight after last nights maintenance.

Every mission I try crashes out with "dynamic patch failure" and then I can't log back in again.
  • curmecurme Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Just returned to STO after getting burned out during Delta Rising and got the same error when I tried to play a Foundry Mission.
  • chkargh#2024 chkargh Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I have exactly the same. If the map is loading got the same error when I tried to play a Foundry Mission.
    I am trying load into a foundry mission but I keep getting the error in the title or something very similar. I was tried disabling on demand patching to see if that would help but I am still getting the error. Was wondering if anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it. This happened with multiple missions by the way.

Thanks.

Qapla'!