test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue with event projects

I am curious if it is just me on this one...

I can get Q's missions each day, and get the event currency from them. However all of a sudden I cannot slot the daily event project to turn the event currency in for marks.

Not doing a bug report on this one yet, just trying to find out if it is just me, and if it is even a possible bug.​​
signature.png
We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!

Comments

• jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Nope, I don't have this problem. I can slot the project to collect marks for all my characters every 20 hours.

At this point I would not bother with submitting a bug report thought. At best the fix will be implemented on February 23rd. That is the same day when the Anniversary Event ends, therefore, there is no point to fix the potential bug.

Assuming it is a real wide spread bug, it is likely only related to the Anniversary Event since each event will have it's own slotable project to redeem vouchers for marks.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    I just did one today on a different character than the one who completed the ship project. Yesterday the ship project alt did one.

Both worked, though it was disappointing yesterday to find out I couldn't get the Lukari marks that I wanted.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Well it is working on my toon again. It was kinda weird though while it was hitting.​​
    signature.png
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    "Did you try turning it off then on again?" :)

Log out then back in for a character fixes all kinds of random weirdness. I no longer get stressed when I fail to get a tier 5 reputation reward, or a trait does not show up, etc. I just log out log in, and sometimes do a map transfer. That triggers the "oops, forgot to give you your marks and dil, sorry!" fixups.
    Yeah I did try that. No for some reason that cooldown took well over 20 hours.​​
    signature.png
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Note that you can not fill such vouchers' project from your overflow bag. This may be your issue.

Make place in your inventory and check your overflow bag, put any vouchers (and better other things which you can, as well) into your inventory and then donate.

In the future please make sure you have place before you earn/claim those voucher from a mission or (1st time) FE.

Good luck.

P.S.
    Another possible faint reason/possibility could be attributed to a lat update/update issue on game etc, like sometimes happens when game late registers (other projects such as) ship or reputation projects' completeness. (A map transfer could help in such case, and a relog is another resort should map transfer fails to trigger an update check and an update for a finished project or any other change.) but adding just for completeness. No idea also if slotting early, filling late could contribute to this, but who knows.
    It's not overflow, it just took about an extra half day for the 20 hour timer to complete.​​
    signature.png