test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Researcher Rescue" cannot be replayed

inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,318 Arc User
I was scrolling down the "Klingon War" story arc today and noticed that "Researcher Rescue" cannot be replayed. The button is just greyed out.
- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/

Comments

• arborgarborg Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am experiencing the same issue.

Character: Baylan Naskingar
    Handle: @Arborg
    Occurred: 10/10/16 around@arborg

I'm replaying through the Klingon arc and am unable to replay the mission "Researcher Rescue", the replay button is grayed out. I submitted a ticket on arc (161010-001084) but they told me they could not solve it and that I should post here...thus the post.

Click HERE to see pic.

• ganjalo#2010 ganjalo Member Posts: 3 New User
    Same problem.

Really Annoying because it is for my Temporal Agent and it is the very last temporal probe I need before I get the trait. Super burnt.

Character: Brock Sampson

Submitted ticket yesterday. Will follow up if news is better than what y'all have had.
  • jcmps9jcmps9 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    News? I need repeat this mission!!!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,318 Arc User
    It seems this is still unrepeatable.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    It is for me, too, but only on my 23rd Century Fed, the normal Feds can repeat it just fine. Looking through other episodes shows that Blind Men Tell All Tales in the Wasteland arc also has this problem.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • necriemoonnecriemoon Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I am unable to replay this mission on my AoY character as well.
    Character Name: Jek

Picture: https://flic.kr/p/RokgSv

I Submitted a ticket to the PWE GM's (Reference Number - 170118-001122), and the gist of their reply was that the issue was due to an "unreported gameplay bug" and there was nothing that they could do for me. They advised submitting an in-game bug report, which I have done.

Beyond that, sadly, we just have to wait and hope. What is really frustrating is that I am unable to finish my AoY probe collection because of the lack of ability to replay this mission. Its really kind of disappointing that this bug has been around for this long :(
    Post edited by necriemoon on
  • smithywsmithyw Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Having this same problem. My old Starfleet characters can replay the mission with no problem, but my 23c Temporal agent, Tariq, can't. The button is grayed out and unclickable.
  • jsck82jsck82 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    still having this issue, after patch day. Hoping it gets a fix?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Never assume that something will be fixed on Patch Day©® unless it is listed in the Patch Notes.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • jsck82jsck82 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    For sure. But... one can hope :D Still hoping it gets a fix soon, I'd like to complete this string
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    'Researchers Rescue' is being fixed. It is in the current Patch Notes on The Tribble Test Server. I wouldn't count on that being brought to Holodeck for a few weeks at best.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns