test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks to the developers!

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but it seems the warp out animation is working again so the ship doesn't look like it stalled out before leaving a system. That was something that was a bit of a pain to hear the engines wind up and then nothing. So thanks again for getting that sorted out! :)

I do hope the warp in animation during a space battle gets fixed but I am sure that is being worked on.
"There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)

Comments

• Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    Nope, not fixed for me.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    Nope, not fixed for me.

Still stalls out for you ? It was doing that quite alot when I was doing the Defera missions, now it's working again (knock on wood) . For me it only got better after the mission "Of Signs and Portents" was introduced so maybe that was a glitch that worked in my favor. Sorry to hear though things remain the same for you.

"There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    What I wonder is if it isn't related to specific locations as opposed to be completely random. It almost always does it to me when leaving Red Alerts.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    angrybobhangrybobh Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    What I wonder is if it isn't related to specific locations as opposed to be completely random. It almost always does it to me when leaving Red Alerts.

Yeah that's my take on it too. It is more apparent now that warp animations have been working more often lately (as opposed to never) for me.