test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Tournament

Just wanted to let everyone know that the 12th Legacy fleet is going to have a PvP tournament called "Ace of Space" in March.
Details can be read here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Meyt2irNgK466FvH_g_acHT5HNeeBxFjBw5ZDrlp52s/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    I suggested something similar once, yonks ago, though different.

It would have been a T1 only thing, be it C store or from the ship requisition, though any items/equipment could be used.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    kyle223catkyle223cat Member Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Oooo PvP. :D

Ehh nevermind, it's for one on ones. No use for a healer there. :(
    da84303d8bc4080b9860968f634f98682215bbe5.gifv
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I hope the people who sign up have fun. PvP is not my thing, especially 1v1.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    Fantastic Idea!
  • Options
    revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    Fantastic. I will do my best to be there. One question: I noticed the Ambassador/Kamarag aren't included among the ships list. They are free for anyone to have obtained which is why I'm wondering why they aren't there (not that I would use one of them anyways, BoP 4 life here).
  • Options
    jdciollinsjdciollins Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Very glad to see interest! I'll place a link on the 18th for the open registration.