test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadouts: Adding Traits

Is there any way that in the future we can get traits (personal, space, mastery, and rep) and assigned space doffs (i actually can't remember off hand if the current setup saves doffs) to our Loadouts? They are very handy for switching equipment and tray settings when i switch from my drain build to my control/PartGen build, but i still have to go and take the time to change all my traits. Having them added to loadouts would be really helpful.
5rFUCPd.png

Comments

• tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Yes... Please... Make it So!
  • varthelmvarthelm Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    Agreed.....doffs too. And please quit locking them up when used in doff missions. Especially if you're going to sell/give us all these pretty ships. The easier we can switch, the more incentive we have to expand our collections :)
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    Don't forget power levels, manually readjusting power levels to go from an aux damage build to a energy weapons damage build is a pain. And saving specialization choices would be good as well.
  • makocallowaymakocalloway Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Ah good call i forgot about the power levels.
    5rFUCPd.png

• odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    Don't forget power levels, manually readjusting power levels to go from an aux damage build to a energy weapons damage build is a pain. And saving specialization choices would be good as well.

There are presets you can adjust and save on the PC. I do this when I encounter an FBP build and quickly hit the engine power preset (which I have modified for almost no weapon power).

Doff setup are also saved...(just dont use em fer stuff ):)

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Loadouts already work with DoFFs, but as stated before the problem is that when you're not using that particular loadout the DoFFs can be sent on missions causing the loudout to not function correctly when recalled.

Adding traits would be nice, but for years now I have been asking them to add a 'reserved' category for DoFFs. A group you can put Duty Officers in that would take them out of the available pool for duty officer assignments for just this reason. It would be a very welcome improvement indeed.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • makocallowaymakocalloway Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    That sounds like a great idea to me
    5rFUCPd.png

• nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    @seaofsorrows great idea! I was messing with a torp build the other day and sent nearly all my regular builds doffs on assignments. Oops.

I'm also for traits being added to loadouts. I often can't remember which traits I use with certain builds and it would be nice to have those save with everything else.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • varthelmvarthelm Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    Well. I guess doff setups are just not saved for me I guess, but every ship change necessitates the shift of doffs from what was useful on the previous ship to the new. If the doffs in question are available at the time that is.....

At this point, I take screen shots of traits and doffs used for each ship I fly to keep track. And I certainly don't switch ships nearly as often as a result.

Maybe just me....shrug
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    I have been asking them to add a 'reserved' category for DoFFs. A group you can put Duty Officers in that would take them out of the available pool for duty officer assignments.

The lack of this is why I stopped running duty officer missions. while we are at it, can we get a junk item bag for loot we pick up, or a keep item bag for things our loadouts dump in our inventory. Mixing in multi-million EC gear with vender trash isn't cool.

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I have been asking them to add a 'reserved' category for DoFFs. A group you can put Duty Officers in that would take them out of the available pool for duty officer assignments.

The lack of this is why I stopped running duty officer missions. while we are at it, can we get a junk item bag for loot we pick up, or a keep item bag for things our loadouts dump in our inventory. Mixing in multi-million EC gear with vender trash isn't cool.

Yes, addition of a 'junk' tab would also be a nice addition. Especially if we could then go to the vendor and just 'sell all junk,' it's a feature many games have but sadly this one still lacks.
    Insert witty signature line here.