test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dilithium Mining

If this has been asked, forgive me, I don't peruse the forums that often. Recently I started to use the rich dilithium mining claims I have been hoarding. Usually I score between mid 600s to low 700s with the drill. Up until about a last Friday, I was pulling down about 8,000 average with that score. All of sudden, I score the same, but now get an even 5,000 regardless. Did they recently nerf the mining? Or if you reach a certain amount of unprocessed dilithium, does game nerf you until you process it? I hit about 100,000 unprocessed last Friday and that is the only thing I can think of that would have changed in regards to my toon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."-Commander William Adama

Comments

• Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    The 8000 (the max is 10,000) is what you get during dilithium events, with one that happened recently. Normally, you only get 5,000 dil max.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    pegasuscicpegasuscic Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    The 8000 (the max is 10,000) is what you get during dilithium events, with one that happened recently. Normally, you only get 5,000 dil max.

Ah, that explains it then. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."-Commander William Adama