test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Aux cannons missing mods.

The old Vesta Aux Cannons have ACCx2 and DMG mods

The new MME Aux Cannons are missing there mods... is this by design or a bug? This is effecting all Aux cannons phaser/disruptor/plasma

Comments

• kelshandokelshando Member Posts: 887 Arc User
    Any eta on a fix for this?
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    Bug reports: Not in this sub-forum. ;)

Yes I know but they never answer it seems lol
  • peachpest04peachpest04 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    kelshando wrote: »

I posted this bug in the bugs section and it got answered.

I posted this bug in the bugs section and it got answered.

Yes.. and it was the same thing a in game Dev answered the day the ship came out..

They said "It will be fixed shortly"

Days latter and still no fix..

So asking do they have a ETA is not out of line.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Their 'shortly' and our 'shortly' are rarely ever the same ;)
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    "Shortly" probably just means "with the next maintenance". They're hardly likely to take the whole game down to fix a small problem with a single item.
    Q9BWcdD.png
    echatty wrote: »

lol... that's so true..

and if they meant next maintenance.... well isn't that just easier so say then shortly and leave us hanging heh
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    echatty wrote: »

It's like the word "soon". When you're at work and your boss says you need to do something "soon", he usually means in the next half hour. When a geologist says "soon", she means in the next half-million years...
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    If they meant next maintenance.... well isn't that just easier so say then shortly and leave us hanging heh

Because if for some reason it takes longer then they have people shrieking "ERMAGERD YOU LIED!!!" like banshees.

Soon. Meaning its actively being worked on. Seriously, they shouldn't be more specific than that.
    nikeix wrote: »
    If they meant next maintenance.... well isn't that just easier so say then shortly and leave us hanging heh

Because if for some reason it takes longer then they have people shrieking "ERMAGERD YOU LIED!!!" like banshees.

Soon. Meaning its actively being worked on. Seriously, they shouldn't be more specific than that.

All they have to say is "we are aware of the issue, we are currently working on a fix and hope to have it deployed with the next maintenance cycle."

There now that give them out if they didn't get a fix in and not leave us wondering if its a fix they can do server side or do they need a full on patch to fix...
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    So you started this thread knowing there was an existing bug thread that had already been answered by a developer, because you wanted a different answer?
    So you started this thread knowing there was an existing bug thread that had already been answered by a developer, because you wanted a different answer?

You know there is thing about assuming right?

There was no other thread on it.. and I created this thread before I talked to a in game dev about the problem. It was after that they replied with the same answer I got in game with "it will be fixed shortly"
  • kianazerokianazero Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    All they have to say is "we are aware of the issue, we are currently working on a fix and hope to have it deployed with the next maintenance cycle."

There now that give them out if they didn't get a fix in and not leave us wondering if its a fix they can do server side or do they need a full on patch to fix...

Which is what people will screech about if it's not fixed afterwards.

"YOU PROMISED IT WOULD BE FIXED BY NEXT MAINT! LIARS! I'LL SUE! I WANT A REFUND FOR MY GAMETIME LOST FROM THIS USELESS MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME!"
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Honestly youre lucky its been acknowledged at all and theyre working on addressing it. Give 'rm a wee bit of time
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    OP also likes bumping his own thread for the extra attention....don't forget that
    edited February 2017
    kianazero wrote: »

Which is what people will screech about if it's not fixed afterwards.

"YOU PROMISED IT WOULD BE FIXED BY NEXT MAINT! LIARS! I'LL SUE! I WANT A REFUND FOR MY GAMETIME LOST FROM THIS USELESS MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME!"

Ya.. but its been a issue on almost every mmo lately.. hell almost every game. Lack of communication or very least bare minimum. The only mmo that I saw a interaction with the devs and community directly was GW2 and WildStar both those games the class devs had direct back and fourth with the community. Even if the community disagreed with a change at least we got feed back on why they change happened. Something sorely missing in todays mmo community's.

I remember one of the old sets that the quantum drive reduction of 100% didn't work and it was 3 year of it not working and never once was replied to.

Ps. nccmark.. and yet you bumped it.. thanks :p
  • peachpest04peachpest04 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Still doesn't change to fact you posted a bug thread in the wrong section just because you wanted extra attention.

The whole point of having the bug section is so they can go to one place have a look at what issues have been raised sure they don't acknowledge every single one but that doesn't mean they haven't taken note of it.
    edited February 2017
    double posted
    edited February 2017
    Still doesn't change to fact you posted a bug thread in the wrong section just because you wanted extra attention.

The whole point of having the bug section is so they can go to one place have a look at what issues have been raised sure they don't acknowledge every single one but that doesn't mean they haven't taken note of it.

OK get this through your head.. its not about that I wanted extra attention.. I wanted attention drawn to a issue that should of been caught before it went live..