test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC to Ps4 Transfer

wetknifewetknife Member Posts: 1 Arc User
So I'm guessing that if you have a Maxed out lvl toon on the pc that you can not play with him on the ps4......I'm not sure if I want to start all over but willing to give it a shot.......Would be nice to be able to play my toon on the ps4 and pc." JUST SAYING"

Comments

• wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    Hi Wetknife, you're in the wrong section of the forum. This is the section for or about role playing. Try Academy, General Discussion or Feedback. I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is no, though.
  • reb101reb101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    No, there is no reason to even post this in ANY of those sections becauses a stupid 10 seconds doing a search would have given you the answer...it's NO...give it up already.
    You don't have to be rude about it.

• cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    He is rude about because every other day someone comes on to these forums and says the same exact thing the OP said.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • someperson22someperson22 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Even though people are complaining about this is in the wrong thread I agree with you all characters should be in the cloud and sync across all servers.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Even though people are complaining about this is in the wrong thread I agree with you all characters should be in the cloud and sync across all servers.
    A nice way to cause more or less harmful bugs with the characters considering the consoles versions are at best 6 months late compared to the PC one.
    For example, I now have a Lukari science vessel on PC but its assets, files, references, etc. don't exist yet on consoles since for now, their 7th (or 1st, YMMV) anniversary ship is the PC's 6th anniversary one. What would happen if I copy that character to PS4?
    Hint: it'll most likely range from flying an invisible or weirdly-textured broken ship with incoherent stats to irremediably crashing the whole game at launch.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    A nice way to cause more or less harmful bugs with the characters considering the consoles versions are at best 6 months late compared to the PC one.
    For example, I now have a Lukari science vessel on PC but its assets, files, references, etc. don't exist yet on consoles since for now, their 7th (or 1st, YMMV) anniversary ship is the PC's 6th anniversary one. What would happen if I copy that character to PS4?
    Hint: it'll most likely range from flying an invisible or weirdly-textured broken ship with incoherent stats to irremediably crashing the whole game at launch.

Yes true but I think they should have had eveyone connect to the PC server with all the content and PC players could see console people as well. That would have been better for everyone lets say I spent money on zen on xbox and got a ship I go back on PC and its not there if it was all on one server it would have been there. Looking at it Crypic's view this is the best way to have seprate servers to get more money out of people because they would have to purchase everything all over again when they go to different systems. Plus there is no lifetime for consoles so if I went to console I would miss getting 500 zen/month and the captain's table etc.
    Also forgot to mention they already have xbox controller support on PC so idk the problem.
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    Damn coldpalm you didn't have to bring facts and logic into it. You could have just been like the OP and just wave a wand with a bunch of terms found the internet to prove you point.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    Coldnapalm needs a hug. Get over it dude.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    Coldnapalm, blah blah blah.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Annd this is a candidate for closure. There is no need to get personal about things, folks. Keep it nice next time.
    /Closed
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.