test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Starbase Holographic Ornament

In december we put thru and completed the winter event 2016 holographic ornament for our fleet starbase.
after completing the project to get the ornament, we discovered that the console on the main floor were suposed to use to activate the ornament and deactivate the ornament isnt working.
this console is giving us no indication that it will work at all.
i have tried to submit a support ticket they redirected me to bug reports.
is anyone aware of a glitch in the program that prevents us from using the 2016 ornament if it is the only one we have available and completed?

Comments

• pec3pec3 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    There is still no "Holiday Decoration 2016" at all, even after 2 months after it is done we do not have "Holiday Decoration 2016". Console is showing only for 2013,2014 and 2015, and there is no "Holiday Decoration for 2016".
    That is a problem in so many fleets, missing "Holiday Decoration 2016" and it is done long time ago.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    thanks for the info, at least i know its not just us.
  • pec3pec3 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    I seen some bugs when I press console for Holiday Decorations. I press for "Holiday Decoration 2015", image is right, but year under it, it is 2016 not 2015 as it should.
    Cryptic must fix it.
    you fixed the ornament in the last maintenance but it still isnt working? console is not lighting up, geesh, 12 months and you still cant get it right. damn, try again, TOMORROW!
  • pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    I have no idea which console I'm supposed to be looking at, so I don't even know if we are having a problem or not. Could someone fill me in on which console it is in the Klingon Fleet Starbase?
    the console your looking at is to the right in the middle of the room in front of the armory
    next to the opening that shows the lower shuttlebay.