test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Video] Exclusive,quick, look at the new T6 Multimission Explorers

Hello!

I was able to get access to the new T6 Multimission Explorers that are coming out soonTM, and compose a preview of all the ships for your viewing pleasure.

I hope you all enjoy, and maybe notice a few things you didn't see in the pictures!

https://youtu.be/zdETXGYIKR8
Check out my STO Cinematic Videos: ZEFilms Youtube Channel
Follow me on Twitter: @ZEFilms_STO

Comments

• Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Always a delight to see your videos :).

The Romulan ships having that distortion effect inside the warp ring is AWESOME. I wanted them before, I want them more after your video.

The Gorn ships... Must have, and must name one "Galactica" :). I hope I can kit bash it to look even more like a battlestar :D! (Probably with breen or unimatrix hull material...)

The Fed ships seem a little boxy to me, but I still see some kit bashing potential.

Gonna be a great mega-pack if they come fleet-grade out of the box.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Damn fine job as always.

They did a great job on the Gorn ships.. those are nice!

Thank you for the preview. :)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    now i need to get those ships i might pass on the fed ones but the KDF and Roms are must get
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Oh my god, those Romulan ships have a bubble!
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Wonderful vid! :)

P.S. Am I the only one who keeps thinking "Vulcan D'Kyr!" seeing those rings!?
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Cryptic should pay you for highlighting their upcoming products in such a beautiful way.

Well done, nice to watch.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Great job on these videos!
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    dauntlessf05dauntlessf05 Member Posts: 268 Media Corps

I hesitated pressing the spoiler button, but I was not dissapointed. I actaully laughed pretty hard lol.

Thank you!
    Check out my STO Cinematic Videos: ZEFilms Youtube Channel
    Follow me on Twitter: @ZEFilms_STO
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Anybody knows who designed them?, they are great!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Dang... those look good. The Fed vessels look rather mean too... a-la "Warship Voyager"
  • Options
    lnbladelnblade Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Makes me wonder what effect, if any, some of the shield visuals will have on the singularity distortion in that ring.
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Nope, in fact if you read the descriptions of the ships on the stats blog from yesterday, all of the Romulan ships are described as incorporating Starfleet and Vulcan technology in their designs
  • Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Hello!

I was able to get access to the new T6 Multimission Explorers that are coming out soonTM, and compose a preview of all the ships for your viewing pleasure.

I hope you all enjoy, and maybe notice a few things you didn't see in the pictures!

https://youtu.be/zdETXGYIKR8

lhjhbB9.gif
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    lnblade wrote: »
    Nope, in fact if you read the descriptions of the ships on the stats blog from yesterday, all of the Romulan ships are described as incorporating Starfleet and Vulcan technology in their designs

D'Tan's grant application at the Vulcan Science Academy came through, you see.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    @dauntlessf05, can I safely assume that the T6 Vestas can use the T5 skins? If yes, do you need to own the T5 variants to use the skin on a T6 variant or is it for free like the T5 Odyssey to the T6 Odyssey?

Fantastic sneak peak as always.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Your videos were the first thing I thought of when Cryptic made the news of Vestas and Warbird equivalents. Great showcase. Anticipating the whole pack even more now.

Vesta-Equivalent Warbirds with awesome skins and even effects! Long-time wish come true - with flight decks, Rom battle cloaks, aux-DHC, SST, SA, 2nd deflector, singularity cores, fully science oriented spec seating, warbird-only console compatibility, as advanced as it gets.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User

That was my first thought when I saw the pics of the rommie ships, the video just confirmed it.

• Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User

Gravitational lensing from the Singularity Drive, perhaps?
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    I'm sorry, but did Cryptic hire noob ship designers fresh out of high school? Most of those are so blocky and just nothing but flat panels and basic geometric shapes. Only the Romulan ones have any real curves to them and then there's the un-contained singularity in the middle? Or is that the ship's toilet? :/
  • Options
    kelshandokelshando Member Posts: 887 Arc User
    I'm sorry, but did Cryptic hire noob ship designers fresh out of high school? Most of those are so blocky and just nothing but flat panels and basic geometric shapes. Only the Romulan ones have any real curves to them and then there's the un-contained singularity in the middle? Or is that the ship's toilet? :/

giphy.gif