What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO General Forum - prob

I keep having an issue where half my posts either:

don't show up at all
Vanish
or only part of them show up.

Anyone else having this issue? I've gone back a couple of times just to find my post is gone.

Comments

• Options
    wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    guess I'm just cursed. :/

was going to spend some time playing and really try to get a couple of things done finally, but kept running into the Loading screen bug and finally said to hell with it for the day...
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Have you included links in the posts that disappear?

I had a post that I went back to add a pic, and then it was gone. I made another post with the link in it from the start and it disappeared with a tiny message that fished across my screen briefly, telling me my post would appear once it was approved. At least one of the links was to a common meme website. Perhaps there are sites that are on some sort of blacklist, and you found one of these sites?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    no. I do know that if you get the need approval message, it's supposed to drop it in a waiting box for the local CM to review and authorize. Only, I don't think it's actually doing that. Not sure what is triggering that activity, but often the ones I'm doing don't get a message. They're just gone.
  • Options
    skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    half your posts go missing hmm that is odd.

thankfully I know how to fix this problem.

step 1.
  • Options
    ;)