test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ULC Discussion Thread: New Year, New Changes

takeshi6takeshi6 Member Posts: 752 Arc User
edited February 2017 in Ten Forward
Here is the Discussion Thread for ULC 32: New Year, New Changes.

I look forward to seeing what people think of this set of prompts, and reading your entries for the ULC itself. :)
76561198160276582.png
Post edited by takeshi6 on

Comments

• aten66aten66 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Bwahhahahhahaha you've fallen right into my trap!
    It was I, Mojo Jojo, who caused you to be influenced into picking these specific prompts...
    It was I, Mojo Jojo, who decided that prompt three is an interesting choice, personally...
    It was I, Mojo Jojo, who tied up the user Aten66, and for the past month have been writing down his thoughts and ideas...

And now with the secret power of prompt number 2, 'Crossover', it will be I, Mojo Jojo, who will be taking over your universe, bwahahahhaa

*thwack*
    Narrator: And so, Aten66 and his prompt entry was saved, thanks to, the Powerpuff Girls!

//////

What did I just write (0_o)?

*Flips Nearest Table*

/('_')/ |___|

Aten66: Look at what you made me do @takeshi6 , be proud of yourself for that.

Edit: Seriously though, thanks for reminding me I have to put up my new ULC-Annual prompt. Which is now up!

Post edited by aten66 on
  • takeshi6takeshi6 Member Posts: 752 Arc User
    LOL!!! :D
    76561198160276582.png
    edited February 2017
    I may have posted a double, oops.

Otherwise, enjoy Why Were There Two of Me?, (curiously pending approval?)
    Managed to figure out what was wrong, and also added on a scene to Why WereThere Two of Me?.

I figured since I might never get to write that massive crossover, I might give you a glimpse of what it could have been like.
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Interesting mix of prompts. Still working on my big project but election year would be fun from an exterior perspective. (I'm way behind of late on prompts I'd like to do. :) )
    aten66 wrote: »
    I may have posted a double, oops.

Otherwise, enjoy Why Were There Two of Me?, (curiously pending approval?)

Well that wraps things up to some degree. You can always still do the crossover. :)
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • code743code743 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Well, my continuity is currently in late 2416, which also happens to be an election year. In fact, I've already established that Okeg does not seek reelection as well as the name and species of his successor. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a crisis of motivation regarding playing STO at the moment, and it's spread to writing about it. Maybe It'll happen, maybe it won't.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Got one done! But looks like the forum keeps deleting my post and sending it for approval.

EDIT: Posted! Had to tone it down, I guess.

EDIT2: Lost it again after making an edit. So close.

EDIT3: Alright, it's posted! I don't know how, but it's posted. We did it.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    OK, I'll get the new ULC up this evening.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    Solaris has two Captains ... or does he?

Not gonna lie, this one busted my mental chops. It's a little funky for me, especially long-term. But I think it'll let me "clean up" Kathryn, while letting "her" get a little dirty.

---
    Cast for crew:
    Kathryn Beringer / Kathy - Rachel Nichols
    Anthi Ythysi - Katheryn Winnick
    Annika Kramer - Abbie Cornish
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    Solaris has two Captains ... or does he?

Not gonna lie, this one busted my mental chops. It's a little funky for me, especially long-term. But I think it'll let me "clean up" Kathryn, while letting "her" get a little dirty.

---
    Cast for crew:
    Kathryn Beringer / Kathy - Rachel Nichols
    Anthi Ythysi - Katheryn Winnick
    Annika Kramer - Abbie Cornish
    A Black Talon suit? Usually, Dr. Destroyer reserves those for only his most trusted non-powered lieutenants (even the one you defeat in the tutorial, and run into later at Stronghold during the breakout, still wants to be part of the organization, even though he's noticed the severe change in Destroyer's personality - he doesn't know yet that he's actually dealing with Shadow Destroyer, the Multifarian version of James "Defender" Harmon). Kathy in a Black Talon powered armor is a scary thought... :wink:
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    ^Now you're just showing off, Jon. XD

Nice little story, Scarlet. Being able to be in two places at once is certainly an advantage.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Hmm. Double the trouble, it seems. Going to be interesting as it unfolds. B)