test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Korfez Xbox Benthan Phase unbeatable?

Any Xbox players succeeded through the Benthan Siege Assault? I've completed Korfez many times. But never EVER when this stage happens. Even with a premade and all of us talking on chat, we managed to get maybe half the troops landed. Seems poorly designed. I'd say we complete Korfez 95% of the time when we dont get screwed with this stage.

Comments

• Options
    trejgontrejgon Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    welp unno how you did, but when I land on bethans in fez there is usually one player per lane and it does requires every single member of a party being in proper place and being able to nuke them vaadwaur fast enought....

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Elenortirie_xSmall.png
  • Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I find the stage goes perfectly well if the team understand the goal is to protect the Benthans, not destroy the Vaadwuar. You need to stay close to the friendly ships and do all you can to aggro the hostile ones to draw their fire.

If you find that you fail later on in this section it's most likely that your team are near the planet mopping up the enemies from the first when they should be falling back to where the second/third wave of Benthans are about to spawn.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    trejgontrejgon Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    lopequil wrote: »
    I find the stage goes perfectly well if the team understand the goal is to protect the Benthans, not destroy the Vaadwuar. You need to stay close to the friendly ships and do all you can to aggro the hostile ones to draw their fire.

If you find that you fail later on in this section it's most likely that your team are near the planet mopping up the enemies from the first when they should be falling back to where the second/third wave of Benthans are about to spawn.

welp if you can't mop up them fast enought then indeed you may want to remember that keepign aggro of the benthans is the ultimate goal - but truth is that easiest way to achieve this is by killing on vaadwaurs along the lane fast enought

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Elenortirie_xSmall.png
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Welcome to the world of Elite missions. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    stee1maxstee1max Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Korfez is a DPS race and has always been. It takes you 5 minutes to fully heal one of the ally ships, so it comes down to packing enough DPS to exterminate everything in the vicinity of the convoy. Which is laughably hard on consoles.