test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 - Shadows of the Solanae Trophy Glitch/Bug

Comments

• boghound#4067 boghound Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Well there you have it. While I don't mind waiting for a fix, it is frustrating that the developers can't just say - hey, it'll be a few months....
  • jameskirk#5300 jameskirk Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    New maintenance day, No patch, No news from Arc Games (Dev or Community Manager) :'(
  • caparzoukcaparzouk Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    This is annoying me a bit more than it should, i just want my plat :(
    1e04d86e1d98ada86a1f0a3e985dd642.jpg
    Maybe we should contact Sony to force ArcGame to fix this bug.
  • avalin1982avalin1982 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Would that actually work?
    I would find it hard to imagine that Sony would weigh in on this....
  • lightsp33d1987#8685 lightsp33d1987 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Bump
  • lightsp33d1987#8685 lightsp33d1987 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Bump.
    Bump
    Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump bump bump bump -- hey is anyone out there paying attention to this?
    Hi...
    Hi. Do you have any information on the Solonae Dyson Sphere Lore? LOL
  • I had this:-

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us!

I understand that you ate reporting a glitch with the Shadows of the Solanae and Discover all the Solanae Dyson Sphere lore trophies.

Right now, this issue has already been passed with our developers and they are already looking in to it. We are requesting for your extended patience and understanding while waiting for a resolution. The resolution will usually be given via updates so always keep your games patched so that you won't miss it.

Feel free to contact us again should you need further assistance or if you have any other questions or concerns.

Please take care and may you have a good day!

Regards,
    Imyorce
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
  • Bump.
  • skorn254skorn254 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    New console patch notes put out. No mention of trophy/achievement fixes here. :(

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10396373

--
    Support responded to my ticket with almost the same response as they gave lightsp33d1987. Maybe something will come of it.
    __neytiri_avatar_signature___by_dynamik_farr.png
  • sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    Thats a nice list of new content and bugfixes, but so much reported bugs are not listed.
    cryptic, pls keep working on the console-version..
    if we take the time to report bugs, you guys should take the time to fix em
  • Thats a nice list of new content and bugfixes, but so much reported bugs are not listed.
    cryptic, pls keep working on the console-version..
    if we take the time to report bugs, you guys should take the time to fix em

This is part of the problem this game has had tons of bugs on console since day of release yet they fix some then release new content which has more bugs while they still ain't fixed previous bugs then release even more content which brings yet more bugs, This thread has not had a single response from Cryptic i would say everyone submit a support ticket about this trophy even if you done one before submit another about it and we carry on until they fix/change the trophy.
    I see nothing about fixing the old achievements/trophy's in the patch notes. But they apparently have the nerve to add new ones?

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/star-trek-online/achievements/

Scroll to the bottom.
  • skorn254 wrote: »
    I see nothing about fixing the old achievements/trophy's in the patch notes. But they apparently have the nerve to add new ones?

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/star-trek-online/achievements/

Scroll to the bottom.

Yeah same as PS4 new DLC added would be nice if they fixed the broken one first.
    edited February 2017
    I tried to create a new support ticket and here is their answer:
    This appears to be a duplicate of a ticket already in our system. Please refer to that ticket for updates.

We ask that you please avoid sending us multiple tickets regarding the same issue. This only increases the delay in receiving a response from us.

This ticket will now be removed from our system and no response from you is necessary. Your primary ticket regarding this issue will be unaffected.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

So, no news and especially they do not answer our questions.

This is what I wrote.
    Hello,

I contact you again because I notice that the patch released today does not correct the trophy "Shadows of the Solanae" which does not unlock.
    I find it extremely annoying to have no answer from the dev on the subject and to leave us unaware of when it will be corrected.

This is all the more frustrating when I see that the new update "Agents of Yesterday" adds 6 new trophies.

The first messages of players indicating the problem date back to October on the forum and none has yet received a response from a member of Arc Games.

Could you confirm that the bug is really known and that the dev is working on its correction?
    And if possible, know when we can hope to have a patch patch? Because 5 months of waiting, it is very long for a bug that should have been corrected for a long time.

The must is an official announcement because we do not receive any info and the community manager on Facebook does not answer any message.

Cordially

PS: My English is not very good as I use Google Translate: p

If someone wants to use it to make a ticket support on his side, go there;)

For me, this expectation is unbearable. I absolutely want STO to be my next Platinum (the 100th). This bugged trophy prevented me from finishing other games, I currently have 10 games in stand-by because of this.
  • I contacted support again and this is what i got:-

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Having reviewed the information you supplied, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to submit a bug report with your findings through here: http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/categories/sto-support

Thanks again for reaching out to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures!

Regards,
    NoEmber
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    Response type, they still do not say that the bug will be corrected.

It's so complicated for them to take 30 seconds to tell us they will fix the bug and when?
    edited February 2017
    My favorite part of the scripted response is this:

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to submit a bug report with your findings through here: http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/categories/sto-support

Yeah. This thread has been open since October 2016 with no admin/mod responses. Has not been fixed either.
  • Yeah they probably glance over messages then basically copy and paste their script I've been opening new tickets pm admins and on Twitter we need some real confirmation if this is really getting looked into.
  • Bump bump bump again.
  • Maybe a little bump.
    Hello,

I took advantage of yesterday's twitch to ask the question live and they replied :)
    The video:

They answer +/- 01h33.
    Although the answer does not give us a delay for a patch. We now know that they are in flux.
  • We will continue bumping this and opening support tickets until fixed be nice to actually get a response on here for everyone to see
  • iceman#0849 iceman Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Maybe we should contact Sony to force ArcGame to fix this bug.

If we all start complaining to Sony it will work, since Sony tracks the quality of Trophies. Even Ubisoft got in trouble with Sony for some games, because not fixing trophies.

Sent in support ticket got basically we know about this no time frame to when it will be fixed