What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    take_her_out__mr__mayweather__straight_and_steady__by_salacnar-dax10yf.jpg
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • TlU5lLw.jpg
    "The U.S.S. Eagle leaves Earths orbit."
    ​​
    kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Cannot resist the siren's call of the Columbia class, and I am totally not disappointed. What an amazing model.
    Here's mine, the S.S. Therin Park...

DRICbTI.jpg
    Ganging up with Rodek and Kuumaarke

ED4lJHZ.jpg
    Overtaking my own torpedo trail

sr4DqDN.jpg
    Columbia class by moonlight

D1xeaRa.jpg
    Tzenkethi in my sights
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

Cannot resist the siren's call of the Columbia class, and I am totally not disappointed. What an amazing model.
    Here's mine, the S.S. Therin Park...

Love the Type 7 skin you used
    Salacnar
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Thanks, @salacnar070890! A big part of the reason I had to splash 900 Lobi on the NX-R was your amazing pics. That perspective shot going into ESD was awesome. I'm trying out a DHC Antiproton build right now. So far it's passable, but needs some tuning.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

edited January 2017
    Thanks, @salacnar070890! A big part of the reason I had to splash 900 Lobi on the NX-R was your amazing pics. That perspective shot going into ESD was awesome. I'm trying out a DHC Antiproton build right now. So far it's passable, but needs some tuning.
    i would recommend DCs over DHCs as DHCs are slow-firing weapons
    Salacnar
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    i would recommend DCs over DHCs as DHCs are slow-firing weapons
    Indeed; DCs and turrets can shred things nicely, as shown by this particular build. You might recall his also presenting a budget build for the Xyfius-class; that one can be easily adapted to use cannons as well.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    screenshot_2017-01-29-23-37-25_zpsfdc8ufk5.jpg
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    u_s_s__vinarth_on_approach_by_salacnar-daxezea.jpg
    My Science Toon reached LVL 30 today
    Salacnar
    shuttle_preparing_to_dock_with_the_u_s_s__vinarth_by_salacnar-daxh7pp.jpg
    Here you see a Shuttle attempting to dock with the U.S.S. Vinarth
    Salacnar
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User

Beautiful Wells over Earth - Thanks to @odinforever20000 for letting me snap his Wells

YsntIUK.jpg

u_s_s__vinarth_on_approach_by_salacnar-daxezea.jpg
    My Science Toon reached LVL 30 today
    These look sweet!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User

Antiproton Mag Consoles (or Fleet Consoles) + Polymorphic Probe Array + Crystalline Absorption Matrix (if you were smart enough to get one from the Phoenix Event) = TONS of AP damage goodness.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!

Antiproton Mag Consoles (or Fleet Consoles) + Polymorphic Probe Array + Crystalline Absorption Matrix (if you were smart enough to get one from the Phoenix Event) = TONS of AP damage goodness.
    You pretty much nailed my console layout there. Five Fleet consoles, Polymorphic Probe Array, and Crystalline Absorption Matrix. With a few other bonuses thrown in, the AP damage bonus came out somewhere just shy of 300%. I'm trying the Delphic Antiproton DBBs right now, actually, rather than DHCs, and those seem to do nicely. Makes me wish there was an Advanced Radiant Antiproton DBB rather than a standard Beam Array, but I use the array for the Hypercharge set bonus.

vGdvFsX.jpg

• themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User

You pretty much nailed my console layout there. Five Fleet consoles, Polymorphic Probe Array, and Crystalline Absorption Matrix. With a few other bonuses thrown in, the AP damage bonus came out somewhere just shy of 300%. I'm trying the Delphic Antiproton DBBs right now, actually, rather than DHCs, and those seem to do nicely. Makes me wish there was an Advanced Radiant Antiproton DBB rather than a standard Beam Array, but I use the array for the Hypercharge set bonus.

I use four mag consoles, PPA, and CAM with three Herald DHCs, Crystalline Energy Torp, and two AP Omnis (plus the wide angle quantum). An Alpha Strike with Beam Overload, Rapid Fire III, and Torp Spread III can pretty much one-shot a D'deridex and can knock a Borg Cube down to ~30%. That's before I start activating consoles.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • nunoespadinha#0711 nunoespadinha Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    screenshot_2017-01-27-03-57-18_zpsxckj47r7.jpg

screenshot_2017-01-27-03-59-27_zpsrhcoelod.jpg

screenshot_2016-11-20-21-37-49_zpsya59goha.jpg​​
    U.S.S. Achiever
    Junae, Girquay, Meman'Ikan, Deanna, Elisa Flores, Nuno Espadinha, Heidi, Kolez, T'Vrell, Zarva, Vocan, Oeshi
    Zv9NH5Z.png
    u_s_s__thrimadra_on_patrol_by_salacnar-daxmki1.jpg
    thrimadra_never_surrenders_by_salacnar-daxmjgx.jpg
    Salacnar
    reyan01 wrote: »
    rilejps.jpg

i still need to get my hands on that prototype dread but its not high on the priority list
    Salacnar
    Great pics, guys! @salacnar070890 that is a really nice shot of the dark skin on the Vengeance. It's hard to get a shot of that without just looking like a dark patch across the screen.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

rilejps.jpg

i still need to get my hands on that prototype dread but its not high on the priority list

It's a VERY nice ship and have to admit am really enjoying it.

Fleetmate of mine was thrilled with it, too. I'm intrigued, but as it's a Lockbox ship I'm going to be patient with it, I think. Great pics of it, though. Thanks!
    vGdvFsX.jpg

Patience, as it turns out, was not as important as dumb luck! Bought some keys for EC today again, and out popped...
    GnaIaLB.jpg

As a side note, I love these fighters! So cool.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

Patience, as it turns out, was not as important as dumb luck! Bought some keys for EC today again, and out popped...
    GnaIaLB.jpg

You Lucky SOB but great picture non the less
    Salacnar
    i_s_s__tyrath_by_salacnar-daxp9fu.jpg
    My Paradox with Mobius Skin and redone in Lightning 2.0
    Salacnar

That skin is superb on the Paradox. The inky sheen is beautiful.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

More views of the Thrai dreadnought (and it's amazing fighters)...
    xmaZNPL.jpg
    larger version
    p3U4RZR.jpg
    larger version
    PWbbYBx.jpg
    larger version
    d6MQbG6.jpg
    larger version
    rLXIGiu.jpg
    larger version
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    I want a playable version of those fighters. So pretty.
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    USS Kryze departing the Andoria system:
    ljmMrx3h.jpg
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    GnaIaLB.jpg

omg @ that shot. The way the pets are arranged here give the Thrai a nice sense of scale. Beautiful.

Really great shot. The Paradox is one of those ships I really enjoy seeing in the new lighting.
    SP9Pu.gif
    edited February 2017
    screenshot_2017-02-03-11-01-53_zpsdn9ic0ah.jpg

My new desktop wallpaper :)
    eaY7Xxu.png
    ljmMrx3h.jpg

That's a really nice shot of the Archon. Those nacelles are growing on me, I think.

Beauty of a shot! The NX-01 Refit is just stunning, isn't it?
    vGdvFsX.jpg

ljmMrx3h.jpg

That's a really nice shot of the Archon. Those nacelles are growing on me, I think.

Beauty of a shot! The NX-01 Refit is just stunning, isn't it?

It is indeed, I just wish those parallel lines at the front tip of the hull were more subtle ... if you look at pictures of the NX-01 you can barely notice those lines, they are thin and blend right in with the rest of the plating. Here, they stick out like a sore thumb.
    eaY7Xxu.png