test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wolf359 inaccessable for my TOS toon

kuttenkopkuttenkop Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Can't get in this system for daily Omegas.

Comments

• Options
    slycereslycere Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I can confirm this. My 23c character cannot enter the system. Thus the daily omega stabilization quest cannot proceed. Please fix.
  • Options
    gorefeastgorefeast Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    same for all toslings
  • Options
    james64guyjames64guy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Likewise my 23c toon cannot access this system. Tried every angle of approach just don't get the prompt to enter the system.
  • Options
    es5001es5001 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Same problem. Tried to drop mission, then pick it back up gave me the same locations, also tried to change instance to get prompt, no luck.
  • Options
    fruppolofruppolo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem for my tos toons.
  • Options
    nukem001nukem001 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Same here. Can't understand why cryptic is not testing with one of each new toon released for bugs.
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Concure same issue TOS character.
  • Options
    cearavcearav Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Yep, same here.
  • Options
    tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    Confirmed on my TOS character as well.
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Same here... A bit bummed about it atm too

:/
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Same here. Dropped it a number of times but keep getting the same assignments which includes Wolf 359.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    Same problem. Please fix. I just don't have enough free time these days to start all over with another character. By the way my transwarps no longer work...
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    l3zl13l3zl13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Confirmed. And I'm not even surprised that the otherwise unchanged event quest is somehow bugged again this year...
  • Options
    scoobybluesscoobyblues Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    same here with TOS character
  • Options
    freakules#6430 freakules Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    My AoY character is unable to enter Wolf-359. I tried dropping the mission more then twenty times. However, every time the same three location appeared. Wolf-359, Dilithium Mining, and Starbase 39.
  • Options
    parish#5017 parish Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Add my 23c toon to the list regarding Wold 359. Screwed out of completing the anniversary ship??
    Also Qo'nos may be a problem.
  • Options
    michaelmacleod#3983 michaelmacleod Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I am also having the problem, which is why I have been doing the event with my 23rd Century, my Klingon, and my Romulan.
  • Options
    scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    confirmned same here

hope u fix this b4 i am excluded from the ship
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kriss257kriss257 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Same problem with tosling.
    10Chars and I play them ALL.

76561198045166665.png
  • Options
    torchwood1968torchwood1968 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Same problem here. Come on guys, there is only so much time to play this game and get vouchers for the free ship. To have this bug is ridiculous. If its not fixed promptlly you either need to give us the free ship or give a LOT of extra vouchers.
  • Options
    zippity5zippity5 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    slycere wrote: »
    I can confirm this. My 23c character cannot enter the system. Thus the daily omega stabilization quest cannot proceed. Please fix.

I just returned to playing the games, and sure enough on my new 23c TOS character I ran into this exact problem, and after already claiming my 400 tickets and applying them to the event... It wasn't until I asked in Zone chat that I discovered that this has been a known issue for most players, and now I wish I had known it ahead of time...

I opened up a GM Help Request ticket but no response... When I look at my open tickets in-game, the ticket is not listed...

So unless they are going to fix this issue soon, and I do hope they are working out the problem post haste, then this event is basically dead in the water for my account...

I do hope they plan to either fix the issue soon or come up with a way to reward us for the lost time not being able to do the daily requirement to achieve the event ship...

Zip

• Options
    naryan#9475 naryan Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    If you get Wolf 359 on an AoY toon just drop the mission and try again a hour or so later.
    I had the same issue with my AoY toon, but when I tried a hour later I got different list of systems to goto from Q.

Not an ideal solution for those who have limited time to play, but it might help some players until Cryptic fixes it......
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They Tweeted yesterday that they were aware of the problem and were working on a solution.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Like remove Wolf 359 from the list of farming sites?
  • Options
    kairam8kairam8 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same problem here, just ran into and submitted a bug report. At least 3 others on chat running into the same issue.
  • Options
    euclidese8euclidese8 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    when does it change to another 3 planets to visit? Cause my tos char can't enter wolf 359 as well.
    Is it changing or does that wolf 359 stay in there forever, otherwise i can stop with this char doing those particles and start over again
  • Options
    euclidese8euclidese8 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    btw i waited 1 hour and still that planet wolf 359 is in it
  • Options
    syaoran05syaoran05 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Guess I'll note I'm having the trouble too with my AoY character. To keep this topic at the top, cause lots have said it already XD.
  • Options
    skelmerdskelmerd Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    now how the hell am i supposed to complete my dailies with TOS toon? Also not all transwarp locations appear for TOS toon
  • Options
    ralstin01ralstin01 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same here. Please fix before we can't get the ship. Sitting in front of Wolf 359 like dozens of others and NOTHING HAPPENING.