test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

✞✞✞ cryptic thomas post 3D NX01-refit model viewer ✞✞✞

Comments

• Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    Why can't we have this kind of camera access on STO? This kind of camera access would be helpful for role-players and players who enjoy viewing the ship up close. The model is terrific! Thanks for the post. :smile:
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    Why the weird symbols in titles?
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    afree100afree100 Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    Wow, lots of detail!
    Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honor Guard
  • Options
    cadorette101cadorette101 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    It's a shame the show was canceled before we got a chance to see the refit in action
    Tain.png

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    It's a shame the show was canceled before we got a chance to see the refit in action

Yea. :)

Considering how good the show became in season 3 and especially 4(!) its cancelation was really disappointing.

I appreciate it very much that the devs took that element from a Season 5 and transferred it into game.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    captainperkinscaptainperkins Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Thomas is my favorite modeler. No offense to previous modelers, as technology has progressed over the past seven years, BUT Thomas really goes to town on authenticity and detail. You can tell his Love of Trek goes in to each piece. Loved his interview on Trekyards
  • Options
    phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    Oh man...this model is just amazing. Well done Thomas.

Although...getting a good up close look at it did bring up a question or two. I find it kind of odd that the ship still has ventral shuttle bays - especially since they are nearly blocked by the "neck" of the ship. I'd assumed they (Federation ship designers, not Thomas and the art devs) would have removed those in the refit, since the ventral bays become somewhat redundant with the two bay doors added to the stern of the saucer section.

Meh...just my nerd mind at work...

Thanks for sharing the link, and if Thomas sees this...thanks for sharing the ship model.