test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trait: 'Subsystem Redundancies' Inquiry

stoltsstolts Member Posts: 482 Arc User
Game Description: While Subsystem Redundancies is slotted, activating and firing Beam: Overload I, II or III or a Spinal Lance or Javelin ability will trigger a shield heal, a shield hardness buff and will restore offline shields.

1. Does the Beam Array modifier [Over] count as a Beam: Overload when it activates?
2. Does the [Console - Universal - Spiral Wave Disruptor Lance] count as a Spinal Lance?
1686is5.jpg
The first Belfast was commanded by Captain Ve'Kal Shon until its destruction in 2409. A new ship was commissioned bearing the same name and registry as special dispensation to then newly promoted Captain Edward XIII for his pivotal role during the renewed Dominion War.

Comments

• Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    stolts wrote: »
    Game Description: While Subsystem Redundancies is slotted, activating and firing Beam: Overload I, II or III or a Spinal Lance or Javelin ability will trigger a shield heal, a shield hardness buff and will restore offline shields.

1. Does the Beam Array modifier [Over] count as a Beam: Overload when it activates?
    2. Does the [Console - Universal - Spiral Wave Disruptor Lance] count as a Spinal Lance?

It would be interesting to know for sure too but, from what I can gather...

1. It counts as a beam overload since it drains weapon power after activation.
    2. I would think that because it's a lance ability that it counts as a lance ability for activation.

As I don't have either though I can't confirm.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    stoltsstolts Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    stolts wrote: »

It would be interesting to know for sure too but, from what I can gather...

1. It counts as a beam overload since it drains weapon power after activation.
    2. I would think that because it's a lance ability that it counts as a lance ability for activation.

As I don't have either though I can't confirm.

Neither do I. I don't want to waste Zen/Dil getting the ship and time leveling the Mastery to unlock it if it doesn't, lol.
    1686is5.jpg
    The first Belfast was commanded by Captain Ve'Kal Shon until its destruction in 2409. A new ship was commissioned bearing the same name and registry as special dispensation to then newly promoted Captain Edward XIII for his pivotal role during the renewed Dominion War.