test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enterprise-NX Retrofit

richard2k2012richard2k2012 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I would I like to see the Enterprise NX as a T6 retrofit. I've tried to use it later on in missions but its no match even with upgraded equipment.

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Considering there has never been a model update without a high end tier release there's a good chance it will happen sooner or later.
    Probably sooner and probably with either a lock box or more likely a R&D promo.
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    question, are you asking for a refit of the in game NX or the NX that was supposed to be re-fitted in the show?
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • rarebear1rarebear1 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    question, are you asking for a refit of the in game NX or the NX that was supposed to be re-fitted in the show?

I think he means the way it was supposed to be refitted in the show. It actually looks pretty cool.

latest?cb=20140801213424

Proud Trekkie Favorite episode from TOS is The Doomsday Machine TNG: Yesterday's Enterprise VOY: Endgame part 1 and 2 DS9: Emissary ENT: Assmilation
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    i'd purchase one of these. So, Cryptic, just be quiet and take my money. Please try to stop smiling while you're doing it, too.
    Gives me a case of buyer's remorse when you do that.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Coulda sworn the NX-Refit was in the pipeline already...
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    rarebear1 wrote: »

I think he means the way it was supposed to be refitted in the show. It actually looks pretty cool.

latest?cb=20140801213424
    ah well im all for that then its a lovely design.

0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Well, it's coming to a Lobi store near you.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.