test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread for Tzenkethi Front

coldsnappedcoldsnapped Member Posts: 520 Cryptic Developer
Please use this thread to post feedback for the new PvE queue Tzenkethi Front.

Space Queue: Tzenkethi Front

Comments

• Options
    raszloraszlo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Nice quick mission, at least at normal difficulty, where 1-2 players can deal with a bomb capture and delivery. I find the rewards reasonable for the time it took - 60 marks with all the optionals and 96% allied base health. The only issue I had was with the dreadnought finale - how is the boss location determined? The groups of enemies from the main phase were still in the battlefield, so it was not straightforward to locate the boss.
  • Options
    roebotsixtyfiveroebotsixtyfive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    raszlo wrote: »
    Nice quick mission, at least at normal difficulty, where 1-2 players can deal with a bomb capture and delivery. I find the rewards reasonable for the time it took - 60 marks with all the optionals and 96% allied base health. The only issue I had was with the dreadnought finale - how is the boss location determined? The groups of enemies from the main phase were still in the battlefield, so it was not straightforward to locate the boss.

Quick. Good. I've yet to get a Tribble Team together for it, but I did for Gravity Kills, that one was just painful.

As for Dreadnought spawn, it's probably set to spawn in a set spot that enemies from before probably migrate through.
    sto_forum_sig_gif_by_roebot56-d9as2al.gif
    If you can't solve it logically, solve it like a moron.

51 + 1 Foundry Character Slots is NOT enough. Some of us love our characters. If I want to buy more character slots, why can't I? I couldn't experience the entire Delta Recruitment event without deleting a character.

The Iconians themselves can't time travel because their memories revert, but there is nothing to say an Iconian couldn't write everything she needed to do on a PADD, pin it to herself, travel back, read the PADD, do the tasks and return. Or just get one of her Non-Herald underlings to go back in time for her.

Want a Star Trek themed starship command fan-made Board Game that isn't fiendishly complicated but not so easy it's a joke? Download mine for free here. https://roebot56.deviantart.com/art/BOARD-GAME-R56-s-Starship-Command-STAR-TREK-Edn-682732468 A Stargate version of the game is available from a link in the description.

Oh yeah, I do Foundry missions for both KDFs and Feds. Just search KSTF (Short for Kinas Special Task Force, where Kinas is the name of the Admiral you will be serving under). The earlier ones are less story based and more combat based, while the later ones have a much heavier story element, but keep the large battles.
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Just completed a tribble test run of this queue.

Fun, engaging. I also enjoyed not being able to deliver the bomb under fire, Means you cannot solo a point and need some team.

However, we had an issue with our run. The dreadnought didnt spawn at all. We completed all objectives, were notified by Kodek about the dreadnought arriving, but the dreanought itself didnt spawn
    pjxgwS8.jpg