test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your last Trek purchase.

I did a quick search and nothing showed up.

Thought a place to post our latest Trek finds would be a great thread to have.

KMj1BuJ.jpg

Picked up these in Sainsburys (UK) for £12!
kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif

Comments

• avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Mine would have to be the Wizkids card pack containing a model of the Enterprise E along with the code for the Vizier class ship in STO.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    DS9 S4.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Star Trek the ships collection issue 89, the Enterprise J. The model is very nice
    [img][/img]Eaglemoss%2BStar%2BTrek%2BThe%2BOfficial%2BStarships%2BCollection%2BUSS%2BEnterprise-J%2Bmodel%2B4.jpg

Mine's still in the box unopened

NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
      Enterprise soundtrack, Volume 2. Some good songs on it, although the track from the end of "Azati Prime" would've been the icing on the cake. :P
      NJ9oXSO.png
      "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
      -Thomas Marrone
    • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
      For me it would have to also be the Attack Wing expansion with the Command Sovy code.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • buffer4buffer4 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
      I have one on Back Order from my local store that sells WizKids. My last Trek Purchase was that and I'm still waiting almost 2 months now. But before that it was Star Trek II The Wraith of Khan Director's Cut on Blu-ray.
    • Star Trek the ships collection issue 89, the Enterprise J. The model is very nice
      [img][/img]Eaglemoss%2BStar%2BTrek%2BThe%2BOfficial%2BStarships%2BCollection%2BUSS%2BEnterprise-J%2Bmodel%2B4.jpg

That's beautiful. Is that the Eaglemoss one?
      kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
    • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
      Voyager complete seasons box set for our caravan. Already have TNG for home so another series for the caravan works for us.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
      Star Trek the ships collection issue 89, the Enterprise J. The model is very nice

That's beautiful. Is that the Eaglemoss one?

It is
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
        My last trek purchase was probably that same blu-ray set shown in the OP, but back when it was first released and at full price ...

Actually scratch that, I just remembered that I grabbed a Pop! figure Locutus of Borg about a year ago. When it comes to the shows, I just pull them up on Netflix when I get the desire to watch an episode
        Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
        eaY7Xxu.png
        Spock-JellyFish-Star-Trek-starships.jpg
        Got this recently, it's now on my pc desk
        NMXb2ph.png
        • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
        • bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
          edited January 2017
          Got these at a comic book convention in Chicago.

hjHlM7b.jpg
          KhWnaVW.jpg
          AK15aVn.jpg
          2aOWlN9.jpg

Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
          Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)
          bwleon7 wrote: »
          Got these at a comic book convention in Chicago.

hjHlM7b.jpg
          KhWnaVW.jpg
          AK15aVn.jpg
          2aOWlN9.jpg

Beautiful prints
          NMXb2ph.png
          • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
            edited January 2017
            Funny, I started collecting some Eaglemoss models as well, which I have to import, since we French are completely left behind when it comes to this kind of collectibles. The latest one:
            2015-10-24%2B10.11.08.jpg
            while hoping for a T6 version.

#TASforSTO
            Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
          • Managed to score this today for £20.

Not too sure of the scale but it's pretty big.

eujbb9.jpg​​
            kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
            Shoot. Are those the Eaglemoss ones? Wish they'd sell those in Canada. :'(
            The Jellyfish, Ent J and Relativity are Eaglemoss
            NMXb2ph.png
              They look great. I want a Prommie, but Amazon has it for $165. Pricey.
            • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
              hawku001x wrote: »
              They look great. I want a Prommie, but Amazon has it for $165. Pricey.
              eBay doesn't give much cheaper options or is there some kind of weird and pricey customs between the US and Canada?
              #TASforSTO
              Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
            • My Eaglemoss Galaxy-X Arrived!

yFRtlEW.jpg
              kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
              My Eaglemoss Galaxy-X Arrived!

yFRtlEW.jpg

Very nice

NMXb2ph.png