EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• OQQrmQQ.jpg?1
    "Starfleet Officers Responding to a hostage situation on Regulus IV."
    kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
  • ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    those are some nice Screenshots everyone <3
  • salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    Thank you, @chozoelder2nd ! I really liked the lighting on that one. Glad you liked it, too.

Always get a kick out of the continuing adventures of Kitty Kahn, @otisnoble. Thanks for sharing them with us.

@kurumimorishita your NX shots are sublime, as always. You might as well get on the Cryptic payroll. :wink:

Hey @comrademoco nice Arbiter shot! Did you pull that out of our fleet action? Win or lose, the entries in the fleet photo contest are all pretty impressive. Glad I could contribute something on behalf of the mighty 1st Fleet!

:(:(:(:(:( Feels left out :(:(:(
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Thank you, @chozoelder2nd ! I really liked the lighting on that one. Glad you liked it, too.

Always get a kick out of the continuing adventures of Kitty Kahn, @otisnoble. Thanks for sharing them with us.

@kurumimorishita your NX shots are sublime, as always. You might as well get on the Cryptic payroll. :wink:

Hey @comrademoco nice Arbiter shot! Did you pull that out of our fleet action? Win or lose, the entries in the fleet photo contest are all pretty impressive. Glad I could contribute something on behalf of the mighty 1st Fleet!

Doh! And now I feel guilty. Sorry I missed yours. It was definitely very cool, too. Are you excited to get some shots of the NX-Refit class when it drops? :smile:
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

edited January 2017
    Salacnar
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!

Doh! And now I feel guilty. Sorry I missed yours. It was definitely very cool, too. Are you excited to get some shots of the NX-Refit class when it drops? :smile:

idk depends i have have enough Lobi left over from the Lukari Ship then yeah maybe™
    Salacnar
    edited January 2017

Those are amazing! I think the one I put up above is my favorite. Do you actually edit the smaller frame into the big one? That's really impressive. From the look of it, that small picture took at least as much editing as the big one it's integrated into.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User

I really like the Andromeda shots. It only took looking at a few shots in your gallery to bookmark it.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • xst4mxxst4mx Member Posts: 32 Arc User
      This is my crew; I love my crew

dqxblat0jh9y.jpg

*click for fulll resolution* https://i.redd.it/dqxblat0jh9y.jpg
    • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
      Always get a kick out of the continuing adventures of Kitty Kahn, @otisnoble. Thanks for sharing them with us.[/quote

Kitty Kahn Loves that you get a kick from his adventures
      Fleet Admiral Stephen
    • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
      I noticed this screen in Heats and Minds.
      screenshot_2017-01-13-09-46-29.jpg~original
      The ep. Man Alone seems insufficient for a reason to look at starship schismatics.
      f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
      Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
      I almost forgot how pretty I think the Bortasqu' is. Glad I took her out for a spin today.
      G59q6p4.jpg
      YLmyQAe.jpg
      n6ymiVF.jpg
      vGdvFsX.jpg

• ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
      I almost forgot how pretty I think the Bortasqu' is. Glad I took her out for a spin today.
      G59q6p4.jpg
      YLmyQAe.jpg
      n6ymiVF.jpg
      such a beauty! <3

Salacnar
      Great shot of the new black hole queue! I haven't logged into Tribble to try it. Sounds like the objectives are pretty hard to hold onto.
      vGdvFsX.jpg

• shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
      Great shot of the new black hole queue! I haven't logged into Tribble to try it. Sounds like the objectives are pretty hard to hold onto.
      If you're curious as to how this works, Timberwolf has delivered in the form of this video. Aside from the mechanics proper, it proves that the Tzenkethi have a full array of combat ships, identified as follows:
      • Shuk-din (frigate)
      • Broln'ta (cruiser)
      • Rhas'bej (battleship)
      • Tzen'tar (dreadnought)
      Of course, capturing some good imagery of these is fairly high on the to-do list once this material finds its way into the wild.
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
        If you're curious as to how this works, Timberwolf has delivered in the form of this video. Aside from the mechanics proper, it proves that the Tzenkethi have a full array of combat ships, identified as follows:
        • Shuk-din (frigate)
        • Broln'ta (cruiser)
        • Rhas'bej (battleship)
        • Tzen'tar (dreadnought)
        Of course, capturing some good imagery of these is fairly high on the to-do list once this material finds its way into the wild.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K84klO4l2_8
        f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
        Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
      • UGHWIGP.jpg
        "The U.S.S Centaur prepares to leave Andoria"
        kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
        Cool pics, guys! And thank you, @shadowfirefly00 for the link and info on the new queue. I'll have to check that out.
        vGdvFsX.jpg

Okay Guys i have a small test for you all.

Which of these 2 pictures looks better?
        1 photoshopped_hdr_test_number_1__no_hdr__by_salacnar-davjoep.png
        2 photoshopped_hdr_test_number_1_by_salacnar-davjnnz.png

Salacnar
        I think #2 just slightly edges it. It's subtle, but the little bit sharper detail works for me.
        vGdvFsX.jpg

• 2 for sure.
        screenshot_2017_01_15_23_59_06.jpg
        "U.S.S Neptune investigates some odd readings in a dying star."
        kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif

So i have shown these pictures to many people and they all agree Number 2 is better looking
        The reason is i applied a HDR trick to it
        Salacnar
      • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User

So i have shown these pictures to many people and they all agree Number 2 is better looking
        The reason is i applied a HDR trick to it

2 the dark grey is lighter but the overall seems sharper.
        Fleet Admiral Stephen
      • H9qUq9J.jpg
        "Prepare to fire all phasers"

kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
      • vilecalamitousvilecalamitous Member Posts: 143 Arc User
        do1EiPg.jpg

UDUraxC.jpg

iGnjgO5.jpg
      • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
        U.S.S. Telemachus en route from Earth Spacedock to the Dyson Sphere Gateway...

n8W5Y2L.jpg?1
        Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
        2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
        3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
        4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
        5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
        6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
        7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
        8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
      • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
        TSC is currently running a Screenshot Contest with some awesome prizes... check out here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1227265/contest-tsc-1-year-anniversary-scienceshot
        6tviTDx.png