test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] LAST CHANCE- Temporal Special Agent Pack Special Pricing

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
There are still two days left to take advantage of the Temporal Special Agent Pack's $129.99 price point, before it goes to $149.99!

Full details here:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10350203-last-chance-temporal-special-agent-pack-special-pricing

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Should probably be chunking those out as some kind of motivation for us who have been doing too much work trying to log into your game and not being able to for 3+ weeks lol.
  • legateimperator#1559 legateimperator Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Already picked mine up ;)

A point a lot of people miss is the Temporal Ships also have a 23rd Century Appearance option! For all of you TOS fans.
    kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
  • eugenesyseugenesys Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    GGOt this during the Black Friday Sale

Ships in this pack provide fantastic starter ship, much like the Delta Pack. BUT it also has nice end game fleet level ships which don't need further Fleet Ship modules.

A good buy....
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    A couple things with this,

"Original price"? No it is not. Original price infers that that is the price it originally appeared as. And in this case it was always $129.

Secondly, this price increase should have been communicated in some way prior to only 2 days before. Yes it was assumed this was a temporary price by alot of players but never confirmed. The way this reads it sounds like you are reminding us of it when in fact this is the first official news.
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,644 Arc User
    "Original price"? No it is not. Original price infers that that is the price it originally appeared as. And in this case it was always $129.
    That's how I remember it as well.

(/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • sorvikcorsairsorvikcorsair Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Are all 12 of those ships cross faction? What about the uniforms and appearance packs? Why as a primary KDF player should I spend $130 on this pack?

Between this and recent blogs; one would think that you people at Cryptic are planning on doing away with the KDF or just making the faction system go away to the point where everyone can be in the same fleets. Would be nice for the KDF side of things since we have been SOL with so many of the recent updates. If something like that is in the works don't you think you should tell us so we would be more willing to purchase the Fed Packs to use them on our KDF toons later?
    The Wild Bunch - The House of Souless

Sorvik Corsair : KDF Reman Engineer
    Ev'leen Girosh: 6th Trill Host to the Girosh Symbiot. KDF Tactical Commando
    TWB KDF Division XO
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    Are all 12 of those ships cross faction? What about the uniforms and appearance packs? Why as a primary KDF player should I spend $130 on this pack?

Between this and recent blogs; one would think that you people at Cryptic are planning on doing away with the KDF or just making the faction system go away to the point where everyone can be in the same fleets. Would be nice for the KDF side of things since we have been SOL with so many of the recent updates. If something like that is in the works don't you think you should tell us so we would be more willing to purchase the Fed Packs to use them on our KDF toons later?

The only items Klingon players can use are the three 31st century temporal ships (Chronos, Eternal, Ouroboros), 6 Temporal operative specs and three high-end upgrade kits. That's it. And no, the pack is not worth it when you play the Klingon faction exclusively.
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    And still no discount for those of us that bought half of this stuff previously. No thanks, I'll keep my money.
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    Of all the packs, this is probably my favorite.
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Those 'high end' Upgrade Kits are put to shame now with the Ultimate Upgrades and even the Phoenix Upgrades. These are basically 110,000 points that allow NO Quality Upgrades, even if you assigned a Research Boost it would not give any chance of a Quality Upgrade. At the cost of this Bundle, they should replace them with the Ultimates.

Wasn't the Temporal Operative Pack half price during the Black Friday Weekend and subsequent December Sales through Arc?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns