Comments

• zedbrightlander1
    zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,586 Arc User
    Damn! Those Voyager caps are insanely huge. :o
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • cuchulainn74
    cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    Very cool, @comrademoco ! The "poster" format is pretty sweet. Are you working on that layout for a special reason?
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• comrademoco
    comrademoco Member Posts: 1,691 Bug Hunter
    Perhaps @cuchulainn74 you'll know this Friday
    6tviTDx.png

• comrademoco
    edited January 2017
    They look like a nightmare!!!

toEuKM0.jpg
    Post edited by comrademoco on
    6tviTDx.png

• comrademoco
    edited January 2017
    The Rogue One vibes are strong with this one...

TdOpps0.jpg
    6tviTDx.png

• jordonbrooker#3879
    jordonbrooker#3879 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    26O96oF.jpg
    "U.S.S Revenge leaves Deep Space Nine with Admiral Brooker aboard."

kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
  • comrademoco
    Too Close, Let's zoom out!!!

PiWX8t9.jpg
    6tviTDx.png

• otisnoble
    otisnoble Member Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Visiting the Captain's Table
    visiting_the_captain_s_table_by_otisnoble-dauy1ir.jpg
    Deep discussion at the Captain's Table
    deep_discussion_at_the_captain_s_table_by_otisnoble-dauy1ck.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • jordonbrooker#3879
    jNK9USh.jpg
    "U.S.S Echo fires phasers as a warning to an approaching vessel"
    kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
  • cuchulainn74
    I am still enamored of the Chel Boalg. They certainly don't stick us with crappy free event ships, do they? This is a very solid little ship. It helps that I've always been partial to the Destroyer types.

9bwRMzA.jpg
    DCdEXdA.jpg
    aLJME83.jpg
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• jordonbrooker#3879
    OQQrmQQ.jpg?1
    "Starfleet Officers Responding to a hostage situation on Regulus IV."
    kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
  • ktyrrell
    ktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    those are some nice Screenshots everyone <3
  • salacnar070890
    salacnar070890 Member Posts: 424 Bug Hunter
    Thank you, @chozoelder2nd ! I really liked the lighting on that one. Glad you liked it, too.

Always get a kick out of the continuing adventures of Kitty Kahn, @otisnoble. Thanks for sharing them with us.

@kurumimorishita your NX shots are sublime, as always. You might as well get on the Cryptic payroll. :wink:

Hey @comrademoco nice Arbiter shot! Did you pull that out of our fleet action? Win or lose, the entries in the fleet photo contest are all pretty impressive. Glad I could contribute something on behalf of the mighty 1st Fleet!

:(:(:(:(:( Feels left out :(:(:(
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=

31 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh! | Twitch
    enjin-1234688-17550775-blue.png
  • cuchulainn74
    Thank you, @chozoelder2nd ! I really liked the lighting on that one. Glad you liked it, too.

Always get a kick out of the continuing adventures of Kitty Kahn, @otisnoble. Thanks for sharing them with us.

@kurumimorishita your NX shots are sublime, as always. You might as well get on the Cryptic payroll. :wink:

Hey @comrademoco nice Arbiter shot! Did you pull that out of our fleet action? Win or lose, the entries in the fleet photo contest are all pretty impressive. Glad I could contribute something on behalf of the mighty 1st Fleet!

Doh! And now I feel guilty. Sorry I missed yours. It was definitely very cool, too. Are you excited to get some shots of the NX-Refit class when it drops? :smile:
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• salacnar070890
    edited January 2017
    Salacnar

31 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh! | Twitch
  • salacnar070890

Doh! And now I feel guilty. Sorry I missed yours. It was definitely very cool, too. Are you excited to get some shots of the NX-Refit class when it drops? :smile:

idk depends i have have enough Lobi left over from the Lukari Ship then yeah maybe™
    Salacnar

• cuchulainn74
    edited January 2017

Those are amazing! I think the one I put up above is my favorite. Do you actually edit the smaller frame into the big one? That's really impressive. From the look of it, that small picture took at least as much editing as the big one it's integrated into.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• chozoelder2nd
    chozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User

I really like the Andromeda shots. It only took looking at a few shots in your gallery to bookmark it.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • theraven2378
    theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,813 Arc User
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • xst4mx
      xst4mx Member Posts: 32 Arc User
      This is my crew; I love my crew

dqxblat0jh9y.jpg

*click for fulll resolution* https://i.redd.it/dqxblat0jh9y.jpg
    • otisnoble
      otisnoble Member Posts: 1,283 Arc User
      Always get a kick out of the continuing adventures of Kitty Kahn, @otisnoble. Thanks for sharing them with us.[/quote

Kitty Kahn Loves that you get a kick from his adventures
      Fleet Admiral Stephen
    • zedbrightlander1
      I noticed this screen in Heats and Minds.
      screenshot_2017-01-13-09-46-29.jpg~original
      The ep. Man Alone seems insufficient for a reason to look at starship schismatics.
    • cuchulainn74
      I almost forgot how pretty I think the Bortasqu' is. Glad I took her out for a spin today.
      G59q6p4.jpg
      YLmyQAe.jpg
      n6ymiVF.jpg
      vGdvFsX.jpg

• ktyrrell
      ktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
      I almost forgot how pretty I think the Bortasqu' is. Glad I took her out for a spin today.
      G59q6p4.jpg
      YLmyQAe.jpg
      n6ymiVF.jpg
      such a beauty! <3

• salacnar070890
      Salacnar

• cuchulainn74
      Great shot of the new black hole queue! I haven't logged into Tribble to try it. Sounds like the objectives are pretty hard to hold onto.
      vGdvFsX.jpg

• shadowfirefly00
      shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
      Great shot of the new black hole queue! I haven't logged into Tribble to try it. Sounds like the objectives are pretty hard to hold onto.
      If you're curious as to how this works, Timberwolf has delivered in the form of this video. Aside from the mechanics proper, it proves that the Tzenkethi have a full array of combat ships, identified as follows:
      • Shuk-din (frigate)
      • Broln'ta (cruiser)
      • Rhas'bej (battleship)
      • Tzen'tar (dreadnought)
      Of course, capturing some good imagery of these is fairly high on the to-do list once this material finds its way into the wild.
    • theraven2378
      theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,813 Arc User
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • zedbrightlander1
        If you're curious as to how this works, Timberwolf has delivered in the form of this video. Aside from the mechanics proper, it proves that the Tzenkethi have a full array of combat ships, identified as follows:
        • Shuk-din (frigate)
        • Broln'ta (cruiser)
        • Rhas'bej (battleship)
        • Tzen'tar (dreadnought)
        Of course, capturing some good imagery of these is fairly high on the to-do list once this material finds its way into the wild.

• jordonbrooker#3879
        UGHWIGP.jpg
        "The U.S.S Centaur prepares to leave Andoria"
        kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif