test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

xbox one access ferasan database 8/10 chain

iamskxawngiamskxawng Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Can somebody please tell me how to complete above chain mission. I waited and checked under assignments/comendations/engeneering for several days and it never appeared. So I checked online and apparently it comes under the tab department heads. Consol versions dont have this. But other information led me to visit all the nebula in beta and alpha quadrants has i noticed duty officer missions tab appearing. This was to no avail. As well as time consuming. So if any xbox one players have completed this chain could they please share and point me in the right direction. TIA.

Answers

• Options
    powerman#8907 powerman Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I have this same issue on PS4, I can't figure it out either
  • Options
    randomhateforumsrandomhateforums Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Have you tried going onto your ships bridge and talking to the Duty Officer (console)? I found many of the missions show up there.
  • Options
    Hmm, I haven't. I will try that next time, thanks for the suggestion, hope that fixes it.
  • Options
    voidkraken#5780 voidkraken Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Check out the STO Gamepedia page for the relevant mission - I was able to complete this chain (on PS4) eventually, but each of these last steps required a combination of visiting the right sectors regularly for a few weeks to check for the missions to pop up. When they did appear, they appeared in the "Chains" section of the duty officer UI as expected.
  • Options
    I looked there but the info seemed dated and PC oriented, apparently things changed since the posts I was able to find on various sites were made. Do you happen to remember the relevant sector/sectors? If not I'm sure I'll find it eventually lol
  • Options
    Just found it randomly in trill sector , thanks tho for everybody's help