test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Access other ship interiors.

Just about to start "Lost and found" before I got a trophy, one of my bridge officers put it on the lounge deck or something like that. Is it possible to visit the lounge deck or do I need a specific bridge for it to work. I have the Alliance bridge at the moment, would having that be causing this or should I use the Origin bridge?

Comments

• admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Are you on console or PC? If PC go to your bridge enter a turbolift and pick a deck you wanted to go to.

If on PC and you have a lockbox or other reward ship those bridges are one room only, so no way to get there.

On Console, there is no way that I know of.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Faction ships have an interior while Lockbox and Event ships don't. The Floor Trophies are only available in the Mess Hall on the Crew deck while Wall Trophies are available in the Ready Room of the Bridge. Romulan interiors don't have a place to showcase any trophies so they have to use one of their allies' ships in order to see the trophies. As far as interiors working on consoles, some say it works and others don't with most of us having no way to know for sure due to being PC users.
  • ft464ft464 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Are you on console or PC? If PC go to your bridge enter a turbolift and pick a deck you wanted to go to.

If on PC and you have a lockbox or other reward ship those bridges are one room only, so no way to get there.

On Console, there is no way that I know of.

I'm on Xbox One, if there is an option to access other decks of my ships I haven't found it or I haven't got the access with it being on a console rather than PC. Which sucks as it would be good to venture the rest of my ship without being on the bridge all the time.
    From this reddit post from about 2 months ago, it looks like only the Origin, Aquarius, Belfast, Constitution, Voyager (2371), and Voyager (2409) interiors are currently available. The last 4 interiors are the C-Store interiors from bundles.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    ft464 wrote: »
    Just about to start "Lost and found" before I got a trophy, one of my bridge officers put it on the lounge deck or something like that. Is it possible to visit the lounge deck or do I need a specific bridge for it to work. I have the Alliance bridge at the moment, would having that be causing this or should I use the Origin bridge?

Go to any ship customizer, click customize starship, click interior; choose bridge on the first and layout on the second card. If layout = bridge (i.e. breen & breen) without any choice its both just the bridge; if you have choices small, medium, large your bridge should have the turbolift option to enter other decks of your ship (at entering the turbolift of course). Mess hall with large ground trophy options are the 3 standard large/med/small KDF/Fed interiors; the Belfast interior, and most likely the Constitution/TOS & Intrepid interior.

Go to any ship customizer, click customize starship, click interior; choose bridge on the first and layout on the second card. If layout = bridge (i.e. breen & breen) without any choice its both just the bridge; if you have choices small, medium, large your bridge should have the turbolift option to enter other decks of your ship (at entering the turbolift of course). Mess hall with large ground trophy options are the 3 standard large/med/small KDF/Fed interiors; the Belfast interior, and most likely the Constitution/TOS & Intrepid interior.

It currently has the Enterprise-D bridge layout with the small layout I believe. There has been a turbo lift optional with every bridge I've used. But unable to go other decks, which makes me think its not possible at the moment for consoles.

It currently has the Enterprise-D bridge layout with the small layout I believe. There has been a turbo lift optional with every bridge I've used. But unable to go other decks, which makes me think its not possible at the moment for consoles.

Check the Origin and/or Aquarius bridge layouts. Since the console version was rushed to launch for the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek, they might have forgot to hook some of the bridges to the interior.
    starkaos wrote: »

Check the Origin and/or Aquarius bridge layouts. Since the console version was rushed to launch for the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek, they might have forgot to hook some of the bridges to the interior.

I now have the Origin bridge layout, with the other option as large (makes sense) as my current ship is a Sovereign Class, but there is still no option to visit other decks. I know I have the trophy, wish I'd paid attention to what the mission before hand was called that I gained it in. I've got a feeling it isn't available on consoles as of yet.