test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

@Gromio's Mission List

zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
As the title implies; this thread will be a collection of my published missions.
To see the Chronological order rather than the list by type or series you can open the spoiler tab near the bottom of the post. Unless otherwise noted my missions contain Romulan Dialogue options when appropriate.
-Dark Legacies (Series)-
A five part arc which deals with seemingly immpossible mysteries, ancient god-like entities, and the pre-incursion (or yellow) Terran Empire. Taking place in two realities and three quadrants, my hope is the keep the player interested until the final confrontation. Tag: [DL- #/5]
Faction: Starfleet or Fed-Romulan
Level: 50 and up
Features:
-A fully rounded nightmare of an antagonist- whose fate is decided by you
-Heavy story and combat
-Romulan dialogue options
-Optional exploration of story elements
- A unique confrontation with your Mirror Universe Counterpart (Federation only)

[DL- 1/5] A Past Forgotten
The Tal Shair have occupied an archeological site for unknown reasons, once there however you learn that not everything is as it seems... Some secrets should stay lost. Yet there are others which should never be forgotten.
Author: Gromio
ID: ST-HHFMTI48V
Level: 51+
Faction: Starfleet or Romulan Republic
Starts at: Ancaris Arm, Beta Quadrant
Estimated length: 60 minutes

[DL-2/5] Shattering One's Mirror

Having learned of the recent events in the Mirror Universe, you must cross over and prevent a drastic change in the balance of power to preserve your own realms safety.
ID: ST-HCA80SL5R
Level: 50+
Estimated length: 60 minutes

[DL-3/5] Times Favour Turns
As you attempt to save a failing colony, an unexpected battle against revenge, insanity, time, and your own crew; brings to light the madness that will follow the rest of the story... Prepare to face the consequences of one of your own Dark legacies of the past.
ID: ST-HUYA49NJQ
Estimated length: 30- 45 minutes

[DL-4/5] The Last Admiral
As the only remaining Alliance ship in existence after time itself is turned against you, you must hunt down a deadly criminal across time itself, before all you know ceases to exist.
Minimum Level: 51
ID: ST-HL8K637XS
Allegiance: Starfleet or Romulan Republic
Door: Servin System Beta Quadrant

[DL-5/5] Fires of Vengeance
Minimum Level: 57
Project ID: ST-HUW825NE7
Door: Iconian Gateway, Beta Quadrant
The Longest mission in the story with an average run time of about 80 minutes

The finale of DL: Your arch nemesis emerges from the shadows, in an even deadly form. With the fate of the Universe itself on the line, you must bring an end to the forces seeking absolute annihilation of all life. In addition to crushing a threat against you that has been growing since before you first sat in the command chair.

-Iconian War Anthology Entries-
Minimum level to play these missions is 57
[Ico] Glimmer of Hope
Starts at: Toron System, Alpha quadrant
This amazing banner was made by @starfarertheta
FyqaRz4.png

[Ico] Stars of Wrath

[Ico] Flames of War

Starts at: Vulcan System, Beta Quadrant
Other missions

Swords of Diplomacy
Starts at: Rolor Nebula, Alpha Quadrant
When an entire star-system appears just inside Breen space, holding a thriving, and extremely technologically advanced civilization, you find yourself being sent to mediate a delicate diplomatic situation. This mission occurs after Dark Legacies 5, and after the Iconian War- but should be able to be played as a standalone.

[MU] Reapers Resurgence
Unity Station; Eternal class Star-Fortress
YVhN5uO.jpg
What looks to be a Romulan rebel group and it's theoretical/ unconfirmed allies, have taken advantage of the Terran Empire's infighting, and struck several heavy blows to the Terran Empire and Romulan Aristocracy. The survivors of the last attack have been rendered insane and thus information is limited, however the Aristocracy has no known ships with these capabilities, and have lost nearly an two fleets and a starbase. Prove yourself worthy of the rank of Fleet Admiral, and bring the situation under control in the name of the Emperor.
Minimum Level: 57
Door: Hfihar system, Beta Quadrant
Faction: Starfleet

Acts of Providence
An ancient Molindran Celestial class dreadnought has been located in the Delta Quadrant. Given your experience with the Molindrans you've been asked to assist with recovering this gigantic starship. As you investigate it becomes clear that everything isn't as it seems on board the M.W.S. Celestius. What secrets have laid hidden within the shadows of it's halls since the ecological destruction of the Molindran home world millennia ago?
Minimum Level: 51
ID: ST-HQJCHCPCW
Allegiance: Starfleet or Romulan Republic
Door: Dyson Sphere, Delta Quadrant

Mission List in chronological order:

1. [DL- 1/5] A Past Forgotten
  2. [DL-2/5] Shattering One's Mirror
  3. [DL-3/5] Times Favour Turns
  4. DELTA RISING Featured Episode series missions
  5. [DL-4/5] The Last Admiral
  6. The Iconian War
  7. [Ico] Glimmer of Hope
  8. [Ico] Stars of Wrath
  9. [Ico] Flames of War
  10. Cryptic episode: "Midnight" (End of the Iconain War)
  11. [DL-5/5] Fires of Vengeance
  12. Swords of Diplomacy
Why do I still play and put money into STO?
The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
Post edited by zionus0 on

Comments

• zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Current project: Needs a name other than: "The Terrible Fate in Time"
    Script: In progress
    An ancient Molindran Celestial class dreadnought has been located in the Delta Quadrant. Given your experience with the Guardians (AKA Molindrans) you've been asked to assist with recovering this gigantic starship. As you investigate it becomes clear that everything isn't as it seems on board the G.S.S. Celestius. What secrets have laid hidden within the shadows of it's halls since the ecological destruction of the Molindran home world millennia ago?

---General Xo'Grozilo Zepoli in the Celestius, Hall of Knowledge---
    AfDSQ6V.jpg

!WARNING! Plot Spoiler: If you want to recommend a name (Possible character cameo for winner)
    During the course of your investigations you find yourself having been sent into the past mere hours before the destruction of the Molindran home world, by a deranged individual hoping you will be destroyed along with the majority of the Molindran species. Once on the planet you meet the past version of the being which put you there, protect the timeline and are eventually able to work with your allies to escape the multi-sector sized genocidal event and return to the present. Once back in 2410, you will struggle to prevent the resurrection of a being the Molindrans refer to as the "Shadowed Terror". A powerful entity seeking to end all life.

-The antagonist will be a Molindran war hero, which swore fealty to the Shadowed Terror (AKA Ran'Karsork). They brought the destructive entity to the heart of his peoples empire and did nothing to protect his world, all for his selfish desire to rule what would remain and conquer the galaxy.

-Those who've played my Dark Legacies missions will know who the Shadowed Terror is.

Other project: "[MU] Reapers Resurgence"
    What looks to be a Romulan rebel group and it's theoretical/ unconfirmed allies, have taken advantage of the Terran Empire's infighting, and struck several heavy blows to the Terran Empire and Romulan Aristocracy. The survivors of the last attack have been rendered insane and thus information is limited, however the Aristocracy has no known ships with these capabilities, and have lost nearly an two fleets and a starbase. Prove yourself worthy of the rank of Fleet Admiral, and bring the situation under control in the name of the Emperor.
    Post edited by zionus0 on
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Just taken my T6 Fleet Defiant through Fires of Vengeance, epic fight against the Vendetta
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      Thank you, glad you liked it. May I inquire as to Rishis' fate?
      edited December 2016
      Incarceration, a lifetime behind bars will make her defeat all the more bitter
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        I've decided to see if anyone want to recommend a name for my current story.
        The winner will get a cameo if they send me character sliders from the foundry.

For more information see the second post "Spoiler".
        edited December 2016
        A tale of Light and Dark

I'll contribute some of my characters to your next project

Captain Nathan Valdez
        http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042434174/screenshot/266095116616186425
        Just put him into the Command red STO Oddy uniform with TNG movie badge uniform, height is 6.3 the rest are standard.

Personality is firm but fair to his crew but he does have that vindictive side with his enemies. Tactically he's a military genius using history as a teacher to win his battles. His mind works on a faster level being able to outthink an opponent rather than rely on brute force

Ensign Trianna Valdez
        http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/257093625795925483/C440FC4E69D9F6250727AF4204D6C9F6417488A7/

Height 5.4 the rest standard but in STO oddy engineer uniform with TNG movie badge
        Personality is cold and ruthless with her father's enemies but respectful with her family's friends and allies. Cyber Warfare is her speciality

Commander Solat
        http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042434174/screenshot/266095116616187216
        Height 5.9 the rest standard in Command red STO oddy uniform with TNG movie badge.

Personality is cold and logical, she's loyal to her captain and closest friend Nathan Valdez, she's his first officer and military advisor
        To her captain's enemies she's formidable, anyone crosses her captain and crew she takes it personally
        NMXb2ph.png
          Reapers Resurgence is publishing now, heres hoping testing goes good.
          I'll take my crash test dummy (Breen Chel Boalg) through it and test the mission
          NMXb2ph.png
          • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
            +1 for the [MW] tag :D
            +1 for the Typhoons XD

The Iconian mod you used for the combat program escaped its cell and killed me :'( other than that it was a pretty good mission.
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
            edited December 2016
            I tested the mission, apart from the combat program escaping containment a fun mission. Still there is nothing like getting assassinated by a holodeck malfunction :D
            Post edited by theraven2378 on
            NMXb2ph.png
              NMXb2ph.png
                edited May 2017
                "Acts of Providence" is nearly finished

I may be looking for some messages and intelligence reports the computers could have intercepted over the few thousand years of operation.
                edited May 2017
                Swords of diplomacy. Hard mission, all good given the challenge. Great test for my T6 Intel Sovereign build :)
                NMXb2ph.png
                  Acts of Providence (minimum level 51) is up for preliminary testing
                  PLEASE SEE:
                  Notes:
                  -I'm quite proud of how the maps went in this one

I'm concrend about the antagonist's motives not making sense to others, help in this regard would be appreciated.
                  zionus0 wrote: »
                  Acts of Providence (minimum level 51) is up for preliminary testing
                  PLEASE SEE:
                  Notes:
                  -I'm quite proud of how the maps went in this one

I'm concrend about the antagonist's motives not making sense to others, help in this regard would be appreciated.

Found a respawn point issue with it, in the capture the weapon section if you are downed you respawn in the next section and cannot complete the mission. The last ground fights were really tough in regards to the one shot kills by the NPCs, they may need attention
                  NMXb2ph.png