test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

D'kyr / Tal'Kyr glitch

Long time player and lover of Star Trek; I've spent a fair bit of cash on this game and I just got a D'Ky Science Vessel(The Vulcan ship) and it came with a free GLITCH... When I try to "Deploy Support Craft" the shuttle thing comes off the cruiser, floats behind me, flies ahead, suddenly appears behind me again and docks. All inside of half a minute or so. Anyone else encounter this? It is irritating and makes buying the ship feel like a rip-off; is there a fix? Might this be a problem to be solved in a patch? Any assistance is appreciated.

Comments

• aliensamongusaliensamongus Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    All seperation pets are bugged. Like the Galaxy saucer section or multi-vector assault mode.
    giphy.gif
  • satisfiedglobesatisfiedglobe Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    And yet I've had no problems with my Haakona Warbird; so does anyone know any way to correct the instant re-docking glitch for the D'Kyr?
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    And yet I've had no problems with my Haakona Warbird; so does anyone know any way to correct the instant re-docking glitch for the D'Kyr?

The Haakona is the only separation pet that works for a time, if you separate the ship in the middle of a fight it will follow you and act normal, if you separate out of combat, the upper (or lower, depending of what you use) will dissapear, i know this because i tested every single separation pet in the game, (except the Sheshar, i dont have it), as i love separation ships, love to have a small fleet :smile:, so its a bug introduced with the Winter Event update, the devs are aware of it, anyway, but they will fix it after the holydays, i hope.

I reported the bug some time ago, with confirmation of various players about the same issue, so hang in there, it will be fixed, how son, i dont know.. :wink:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • satisfiedglobesatisfiedglobe Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Good to know. I ain't no son, lol. I just got it so it's good to know the problem is knew. If the game makers fix it, I'll continue supporting the game.