test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for an RP fleet

dawnpromisedawnpromise Member Posts: 57 Arc User
Greetings and salutations!

If anyone has some info on a good rp fleet please do share - Ive had a pretty vile time trying to find an RP fleet myself. I like light to heavy in game rp and some forums rp depending on the level of detail needed.

If you have any questions for me about my RP feel free to ask em.

The characters Im considering right now (I have at least one of every race - Ive a bit of an alt problem <.< )

(Fed) Mercenary - A mixed blood Romulan who managed to get his hands on an old ship and gather a crew. If it might fit the story I can write in a bit where he loses his ship or is posted apart form it.
Job: Engineer

(KDF) Renegade - A Vulcan who was exiled from her homeworld she joined the forces that most likely could bloody their nose - at least at the time. She is working on shaking down a recovered Jemhadar ship and refitting it for the alliance.
Job: Engineer

(KDF) Test Subject - A gorn soldier kidnapped by the Sons of Khan and experimented upon. Freed by the Federation he has no great animosity toward them. Communicating more through expressions than words he tends to be brief and to the point when he does put his thoughts in words. He is captaining a D7 at the moment enjoying the toughness of the old ship.

Thanks so much for taking a look at this post. Have a great day!
Stellarum, mea sunt
The Stars are Mine.

Comments

• Options
    dawnpromisedawnpromise Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    *nudge*
    Stellarum, mea sunt
    The Stars are Mine.
  • Options
    the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    Hey man I have a massive story line with too few fleet members, and you might just fit right in.