test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2016 Fleet Starbase Decoration.

So, my fleet did finish the project for this years starbase decoration, however it is not available to show in the starbase itself. Is this a known issue or something just effecting us?​​
signature.png
We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    So, my fleet did finish the project for this years starbase decoration, however it is not available to show in the starbase itself. Is this a known issue or something just effecting us?​​

My fleet finished the 2016 project on the first day, but I hadn't been to the base to see it. Just went to check, and it's not available in the decorations list to display for us either.

EDIT: Don't know whether anyone has pointed this out yet or not, but has anyone noticed that the 2013 decoration seems to be twice the size of the other years?
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    fruitvendor12fruitvendor12 Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Known issue, already reported in Bug section.

Check bug section for bugs.​​
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    So, my fleet did finish the project for this years starbase decoration, however it is not available to show in the starbase itself. Is this a known issue or something just effecting us?

My fleet finished the 2016 project on the first day, but I hadn't been to the base to see it. Just went to check, and it's not available in the decorations list to display for us either.

EDIT: Don't know whether anyone has pointed this out yet or not, but has anyone noticed that the 2013 decoration seems to be twice the size of the other years?

Yeah I noticed that too. I also noticed the 2015 decoration currently says it is 2016. LOL.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!