test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We asked Klingons why they're all at Winter Wonderland

Yes we did, and the results are shocking!

Klingon 1: Well, I can access everything in one spot. It's almost like I'm one of those lazy Federation petaQ.

Klingon 2: Honestly, it's easier than seeing a progress bar when I try to access the exchange. Curse the tohzah who designed our Exchange computers!

Klingon 3: What Yintagh designed our First City? A true Suvwl' would not be wasting time on petty things like finding places on this cursed map! How many more kellicams must we continue to run in First City?
One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!

Comments

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    I like first city o.o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    First City looks nice, but it's really spread out from back when it was also the crafting hub and had a bunch of its own missions. (Some of which I guess you can still manually trigger if you look for them.)
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    And the morale of this discovery is:

T'Ket was right to trash the First City. Maybe not for the same reasons, but you can't have everything.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    fluffymoof wrote: »

Klingon 1: Well, I can access everything in one spot. It's almost like I'm one of those lazy Federation petaQ.

Klingon 2: Honestly, it's easier than seeing a progress bar when I try to access the exchange. Curse the tohzah who designed our Exchange computers!

Klingon 3: What Yintagh designed our First City? A true Suvwl' would not be wasting time on petty things like finding places on this cursed map! How many more kellicams must we continue to run in First City?
    ... none of them showed up to punch fish?

... not a single one?

I find this hard to believe. It's all lies and propaganda!
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    I punched ice to catch fish the very first day Q's WW was open. Q got it slightly wrong about an ancient and honor bound tradition on Qo'noS. As usual. He also cheapened a glorious spectacle of honorable combat to the point where it is a valueless time waster. So warriors can puchase toys and apparel. Most of which we cannot use unless Q is nearby. So no, I will not be doing any more 'ice fishing' in the Wonderland. Reward and honor should match effort.

Saving the Gingerbread people from the snowmen is different. Warriors should protect those who cannot protect themselves. Like the Deferi. Eating pies is different. All warriors enjoy contests involving food. Cooking is different. Hunting rare ingredients to make unique and tasty dishes is something which warriors must do. So they do not become nekulturny barbarians.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    But if you stand in the right place, the giant Swedish candy eel can smack you right up into the snowman tower with the snowmen! How is that not cool?
    boldly-watched.png
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    jbmonroe wrote: »
    But if you stand in the right place, the giant Swedish candy eel can smack you right up into the snowman tower with the snowmen! How is that not cool?

Wait... What!?!

Tell us more...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    bergins wrote: »

Wait... What!?!

Tell us more...

It can actually knock you that far. It's happened to me several times.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • cactolithcactolith Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Why am I there?

I really like the pie eating contest.
    Post edited by cactolith on
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »
    bergins wrote: »

Wait... What!?!

Tell us more...

It can actually knock you that far. It's happened to me several times.

Had that happen once while I was still trying to get a legendary to the offering bowl. Quite a sight.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    cactolith wrote: »
    Why am I there?

Where is the pie eating contest?
  • paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    cactolith wrote: »
    Why am I there?

Where is the pie eating contest?

Look for the Breen guy in the Gingerbread Village. I think he's over by Neelix. (In previous years they were both in the main gazebo.)
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    anyone else find you have to leave the wonder land. because you get cold looking at all the snow?
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    anyone else find you have to leave the wonder land. because you get cold looking at all the snow?
    For me, leaving only helps until I look out the window...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User

Cool, I have figured out how to get there any time I want to. To bad there is no accolade.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    My gorn can't understand why he can't simply eat the eel. He's also banned from the Gingerbread Village after the one time he brought a glass of milk with him.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Well my Klingon is there for the doff assignments that give free ornaments.

The only reason to park multiple toons there.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    My gorn can't understand why he can't simply eat the eel. He's also banned from the Gingerbread Village after the one time he brought a glass of milk with him.

That explains the one Gingerbread veteran that lost his arm. XD
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User

That explains the one Gingerbread veteran that lost his arm. XD

Only because the glass wasn't quite head size. :open_mouth:
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    I like first city o.o

Yeah, it isn't called 'Second City' y'know? ;P

Qapla'!
  • admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    redvenge wrote: »
    fluffymoof wrote: »

... none of them showed up to punch fish?

... not a single one?

I find this hard to believe. It's all lies and propaganda!

Well I can't skate worth a ker'rap so I would be there to punch fish if for no other reason.

Qapla'!