test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Mission "Facility 4028" not Rewarding Dominion Cadre on Replay

According to a developer post in a thread a while ago it's been stated missions were reworked to reward unclaimed duty officers on replay for those who'd started playing before the first patch. In replaying the mission "Facility 4028" to claim the previously absent Dominion Cadre I was not given their crate upon completion of the mission.
oldracesbanner.jpg

Comments

• caparzoukcaparzouk Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    This is also the case with the missions Mine Enemy and Time in a Bottle
    1e04d86e1d98ada86a1f0a3e985dd642.jpg
  • aceje088aceje088 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    A Fistful of Gorn for Law - Works
    All That Glitters for EMH - Works

Facility 4028 for Dathan, Omet'Etan and Kudak'ika - Doesnt
    A New Warfare for J'Tenall - Doesnt
    Time in a Bottle for Somog - Doesnt

Unable to check Mine Enemy for Rai due to insufficient Diplomacy level.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    aceje088 wrote: »
    Don't you get these automagically on the first play-through in these missions? I believe once they are obtained, they aren't given out again because you should already have them.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    If you did the missions before a certain date those rewards weren't a part of the mission rewards. I did EVERY mission before that certain date. I don't remember when that was now but I do know it was before October because my Klingon captain did "Facility 4028" around the second week of October and was able to get the Dominion Cadre. Sucks for my Federation captain... yet we were affirmed by a dev in a post to a thread on this very subject in General Discussion that they'd fixed this for those of us in my position. Seems it wasn't a complete fix.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    Don't you get these automagically on the first play-through in these missions? I believe once they are obtained, they aren't given out again because you should already have them.

We just got DOFFs yesterday on console
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    If you did the missions before a certain date those rewards weren't a part of the mission rewards.
    They really should create separate Console & PC 'bug' sections for chumps like me that miss the "[PS4]" prefix you included in the thread title.
    I do apologise for my oversight.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    A Fistful of Gorn for Law - Works
    All That Glitters for EMH - Works

Unable to check Mine Enemy for Rai due to insufficient Diplomacy level.

In addition to the two mentioned by aceje088. A new Warfare worked fine for me on PS4, so I only need the Facility 4028 and Time in a Bottle ones fixed.

This is by replaying the missions, not doing them for the first time.

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2016
    The author identified, "a developer post in a thread a while ago it's been stated missions were reworked to reward unclaimed duty officers on replay" so you did the mission when rewards were different OR had disbanded them which should reward officers not in your roster. It appears this is not functioning for other missions as aceje088 also stated.

I'll have to check on Raj in mine enemy as aceje088 stated since they didn't have diplomacy &/or likely didn't want to disband Raj on their Romulan's to find out they couldn't get them back. :D

Although my main who is a Federation Engineer had disbanded 2 Gem Hedar Duty officer's but not Dathan so I can certainly rerun that mission to see if re-adds mission duty officers Omet'Etan and Kudak'ika to my crew & will post if it does.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
    I personally can't think of what's different between Law, EMH Mk 1 and the Dominion Cadre but in my replays I was able to get the first two but not the Dominion Cadre. I haven't had a chance to replay "Mine Enemy" or "Time in a Bottle" yet.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • cavemanjackcavemanjack Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    On XB1 Fistful of Gorn and All that Glitters both work (solo). Facility 4028 does not, tried as a team and solo. Time in a Bottle did not work as a team. Haven't tried the others yet. These were all replays of the missions on a KDF captain.
    edited November 2016
    I either see or don't see the following missions rewards as confirmed by others above at 15:30 pacific time:
    1. Fistfull of Gorn for Law show him as selectable REPLAY rewards--still having him on crew.
    2. Mine Enemy for Raj (non romulan captain) need to make diplomatic choices in mission--she is on my crew.
    3. Facility 4028 for Dathan, Omet'Etan and Kudak'ika not showing pack with only Dathan on my crew.
    4. A New Warfare for J'Tenall does show the Kobali Female as one selectable REPLAY rewards.
    5. All That Glitters shows EMH as selectable REPLAY reward--still having the EMH on my DOFF.
    6. Time in a Bottle for Somog is missing--Somog on my crew giving me GPL.
    0zxlclk.png
    edited November 2016
    I can confirm that you can get...
    Common Duty Officer from "Lost City of Paradise"
    Law from "Fist Full of Gorn"
    J'Tenali from "A New Warfare"
    EMH Mk I from "All That Glitters"

I can also confirm that these aren't in the end rewards last I replayed...
    Dominion Cadre from "Facility 4028"
    Somog from "Time in a Bottle"

I can't confirm, Diplomacy is sadly low...
    Rai from "Mine Enemy"

The only duty officers I have from mission rewards are those I comfirmed receiving, I don't have any of the others.
    Post edited by byozuma#0956 on
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    Agreed, I done this mission again, to get the duty officer, and I didn't received them.
    I didn't have any Vorta, or Jem'hadar, in my Duty officer Roster...
    PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...
    Seem's byozuma, fced, and a few others have also confirmed what I have found.

Now we'll just need to be a little patient & hope outstanding missions are corrected soon. :)
    0zxlclk.png
    I've put in a ticket for the Somog and Dominion Cadre so hopefully they will add them to my character when they get round to it, as they added the I.S.S. Stadi admiralty card when it wasn't awarded for Mirror Invasion as Admiralty had not been added yet.
    Keep us posted on how that goes Caparzouk.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
    They have responded asking me for the dates that i completed those two missions on, so i have replied that i completed them in September originally, so the next reply will hopefully be to confirm that they have sent me the duty officers, so i recommend everyone who has not been awarded these Duty Officers to open a ticket.
    Hi all, sorry for the double post, but i can confirm receipt of Somog and the Dominion Cadre after submitting a ticket. Just complete the missions again and screenshot the rewards so that you can show that they aren't being awarded and upload the screenshots with the ticket. The support staff will then credit you with the missing Duty Officers. My ticket reference is 161206-002773 if you would like to quote it as an example of the issue in your ticket.