test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Access to other parts of my ship on the Ps4

nirruk#8668 nirruk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I just started playing STO on the PS4 and I have been trying to get to other parts of my ship, but can only go to my bridge or my ready room. Is this a bug or do you have to be a subscriber in order to see other parts of your ship? Also I am a F2P player.

Comments

• christopher082christopher082 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I can only be of minor help, I play on PC, but it depends on the ship you use if you have access to the rest of your ship.
    I don't know what ships are avalable on PS4 or Xbox or the limitations, but Fed and KDF ships should have access (via turbolift) to the bridge, a crew deck with sick bay and mess hall and engineering deck with main engineering a lab and transporter room.
    Rom ships have a single unified layout that I can't remember.
    Some specal ships like the various tholians, the winter event breen, the kobali Samsar ONLY have a bridge.
    Most of the diffrent bridge options were made when the game was subscription only, years ago.
    Ship interiors are good for roleplaying or immersion, but otherwise pointless, so devs don't make full interiors any more unless they can use them for multiple things, like the voyager interior in the delta arc.
  • tiberious#6095 tiberious Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    Depends on the ship for PS4. Most of the ships, you can't explore but I did find one ship, which I can't remember now, that I could explore other parts of the ships. I was looking for Doff stuff to do but really there isn't anything to do in those parts of the ship. As noted already, good for roleplaying/immersion but nothing else.
  • nirruk#8668 nirruk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks guys, it's just that at the end of the Romulan Mystery arc, obisek gives you a gift that you are supposed to put in your crew lounge. I would love to see what he gives you. But being stuck on the bridge sucks because you can't put any floor trophies anywhere on the bridge. Oh well, again thanks for the info it is most appreciated.
  • christopher082christopher082 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Its been a while since I got that trophy, but I think its a model of a assimilitated Mogai Heavy Warbird.