test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Credit per Dilithium ratio is terrible.

karlderhammerkarlderhammer Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited December 2016 in Fleet System and Holdings
As it is now you only gain 1 Fleet Credit per Dilithium donated into any fleet project. In my opinion this ratio is too low.
For example you get 300 Fleet credits for donating a single common DOFF. That means a common DOFF is worth 300 dilithium. Elite Hangar pets cost about 45 000 Dilitium + 100 000 Fleet Credits. In transition that would be 145 000 Dilithium...seriously?

1 refined Dilithium donated should be worth 5 Fleet Credits at least. 60 Dil for a common DOFF also sounds more reasonable, as does 85 000 for an Elite Hangar Pet...
Post edited by karlderhammer on

Comments

• Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Trying to "balance" the entire economy around the fleet credit system is fail. I mean, is EC really 100 times more valuable than dilithium?

The only reason I see that the devs even went with the 1:1 FC for Dil ratio are the tremendously large Dil inputs required of various projects, specifically the latter holding tiering up projects (1 mil+ Dil) and the "cosmetic" projects.

Can't have the fleet decorator maxxing out on FC from filling the 8x optional deco projects for K-13 now, can we... ;)
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    karlderhammerkarlderhammer Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Who said anything about balancing around the entire economy? it's just one deficiency, but which is somewhat of a deterrence when investing into fleet projects. As it is you're better off donating commodities, common DOFFs and expertise, since they cost next to no effort to come by, plus in comparison some of them get rewarded far better.

There are other ways for players (and cryptic) to burn dilithium, even without including crappy tradeoffs. Also if Dil is so worthless, why don't they abolish the 8000 per day refining restriction then, since it would not hurt an already existing inflation that much then...
  • Options
    snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    I agree. Those fleet credit rates are based on a dilithium market of 4 years ago.
  • Options
    someperson22someperson22 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    There is also a problem with dilithium refinement. Not so much for silver players but for gold and lifetime members pay monthly and $300 for lifetime and then they are still limited to just refining 8,000 dilithium a day! Come on! you pay so much for lifetime and gold we need more stuff for lifetime members and I think the first thing they should do is fix the dilithium refinement first. I think there should be 8,000 for silver players, 16,000 for gold, and infinite for lifetime members if not even 24,000 dilithium a day. That would make everything so much better because I'm finding that I'm making WAY more dilithium then I can refine. I currently have 100,000 unrefined dilithium and about 16,000 refined. I didn't mind all that much when I didn't own a fleet because there was the veteran refiner that refines an extra 1,000 dilithium but I hated that because I had to wait a day to get it now what was the point of that... But now I own a fleet and it requires all these dilithium projects special ones that require 200,000 refined dilithium but then I can't refine enough and get the projects moving and there was the ones that require 24,000 or 8,000 for other projects. This really needs fixed because this would make things so much better for my fleet and me because I can also trade dilithium for zen and get master keys also get some lobi gear as well.