test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First City (RP)

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    The Kragoth pushed forward into the scattering of Klingon and exo-faction ships. A Ferengi Nandi-class warship fired phasers and photon torpedoes into Menchez's battlecruiser, to which the Kragoth countered with disruptor beams, taking out the Ferengi's forward shields. Two photon torpedoes shot into its hull then exploded its forward section.

"That's one down," reported Vato. "How many more are there? Too many?"

Menchez waved him off. "There is never too many! Continue!"

"It was just an observation," Vato replied, as the Kragoth passed over a Kamarag-class battlecruiser and fired disruptor beams and photon torpedoes into its shields.

Kinna activated weapon system efficiency, reducing power drain. The Kragoth took several more disruptor beam hits, bringing its ventral shielding down a few percentages. Vato fired again, burning through the Kamarag-class battlecruiser's dorsal protection and straight into its hull. Several more torpedoes exploded the Bridge and tore through the neck of the Kamarag-class battlecruiser, sending its own starship debris and spaceborne crew off into the vacuum.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    The Hav'ok continued, as the gravity well crushed at trio of Klingon Birds of Prey, as the Hav'ok fired a spread of antiproton arrays at a pair of Vor'cha class battlecruisers, draining their shields and then destroying them with tricobalt devices.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    edited November 2016
    As the Kragoth moved through the space battle field, two Peghqu'-class heavy destroyers flanked from behind and began pumping disruptor cannons and beams into its aft shields. Kinna modulated the Kragoth's shields and Vato fired a full spread of gravimetric photon torpedoes into the forward shields of each ship.

"Turn us about and finish them with the beams," ordered Menchez, as the Kragoth rotated to face them and fire powered-up disruptor beams through their shields and into their hulls.

The two vessels blew up, with their explosions rocking the Negh'Tev-class battlecruiser and lighting up its shields. From the fading debris, a Kurak-class battlecruiser, the Sevak, decloaked and began firing disruptor beams into the Kragoth. Its Captain hailed Menchez.

"Do you really think two ships against all of us is really a match?" smirked Tavar, a man and what appeared to be a Human in torn clothes. "Just because you discovered us, doesn't mean you have to attack us."

Menchez gritted his teeth. It sounded like they didn't know they were here for the Chancellor, whoever they were. "What are a bunch of Humans doing siding with the a house that was thought long dead?"

"You think I'm some pathetic Human?" laughed Tavar. "Would a Human be capable of this?"

The Captain watched as Tavar tapped commands into his communications console, diverting the rest of the waiting ships to open fire at both the Kragoth and the Hav'ok.

"The answer is No," the man replied. "If you think you can take all of us on, you are as deluded as the rest of your Empire. You're all just a bunch of one-track-minded war beasts with no brains whatsoever. My people have made your lost House much better, and we will fix your weak Empire. If you get tired of being beaten, you may ask to join us. That is, if you're not dead by then."
    Another Negh'Var class battleship warped in and opened fire on the attacking ships, as the Hav'ok launched more fighters and started generating an Anti-Time singularity in the middle of the enemy forces.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Five Klingon ships became caught in the singularity, stopping them in place and knocking their shields offline. Their hulls began to buckle.

Meanwhile, the Kragoth activated its molecular cohesion nullifier field, protecting Menchez and his crew from the increase in fire. The Negh'Tev-class vessel held in place as it took out three more swarming Birds of Prey. The Sevak quickly cloaked out of sight.
    The Hav'ok phase shifted, rendering it immune to incoming fire as the massive vessel fired on the enemy ships with antiproton beams.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited November 2016
    The Kragoth rocked under the explosion of the five Klingon ships buckling and exploding from the singularity, and rocked again from the incoming fire. Menchez turned to his tactical officer. "Report on scans for the Chancellor?"

"Captain," Vato began as he turned to his other console. "I'm reading a Klingon life sign on the orbital station. The rest appear to be non-Klingons."

Menchez turned to the view screen to take in the sight of the battle before them. "Augments," he corrected. "They're augments."

"How do you know?" Kinna asked.

The Captain nodded. "Their demeanour and over-confidence say it all. In addition, there have been reports of augment encounters in this sector. Hail the Hav'ok on a secure channel."

"Channel open," Vato reported.

Menchez sat in his chair. "General, if our intel is right about us being here, I suspect the Chancellor is on the Klingon orbital space station. There are more vessels between us and it. If we can defeat them, and then either beam him out or us in, we could be on our way to completing this mission. One more thing, if this space contingency is not Humans, judging by their behaviour, it is likely they be augments."
    The general responded. "Acknowledged, captain. Onward!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Kragoth tore through several more vessels until it neared the orbital space station. Vato fired upon its forward shielding, attempting to get a lock on the Klingon aboard it.

"No luck, Captain," the tactical officer reported. "He's behind some heavy materials that is blocking our transporter."

Menchez stood. "I will take an Away Team aboard. Hold us off here with the General if you can."

"Understood, sir," he answered, leaving his position for the centre of the Bridge. He could see several Klingon ships attempt to transport augment soldiers onto the Hav'ok.
    The Hav'ok returned into the normal phase, but the vessel's shields were holding, preventing the boarders from boarding. Additional Klingon Defense Force reinforcements arrived and continued holding off the attacking forces, while the Hav'ok stood their ground.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Menchez beamed onto the station, labelled as Moartor Outpost. His away team of Klingons began firing into approaching Augment after Augment. Until one of the Augments ran up the wall and landed a downward kick into his lead away team member, killing him.

"The name's Hokke," he introduced as he grabbed the nearby weapon of another Klingon and force-palmed the warrior up his chin so fast, the whiplash broke his neck. "I never thought anyone would find this place."

Menchez fired his disruptor into Hokke, sending the Augment flying back into a wall. He fired again and again. "Perfect for hiding the Chancellor, then."

"Captain?" came the entrance of Gaurantan, an old Klingon and Dahar Master.

The Captain's eyes widened in shock. "Gaurantan? What are you doing here? It was you that gave me the intel about this place."

"What are you talking about? I did no such thing. You are not supposed to be here! The House of Kovog has worked closely with Augments as we have great plans for the Empire."

Menchez shook his head. "Then who gave me the intel about this place?"

"He must be destroyed, Captain," said member of Menchez's away team Lieutenant Ceser. "He's a traitor to the Klingon Empire."

He nodded. "This is treason at the highest level!" Menchez opened fire, prompting his remaining two officers to comply and fire as well.

"Ugh!" Gaurantan was hit in the shoulder, when more Augments flooded in from behind him.

They ran for Menchez and his warriors, but Menchez signalled them to fall back and run down the other end of the corridor. They suddenly approached the Brig, where Chancellor J'mpok was being held behind a large holding cell.

Meanwhile, five more ships arrived and each fired a tricobalt torpedo into the Hav'ok.
    The Ha'vok activated a point defense system, destroying the torpedoes, and opened fire on the newcomers.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited November 2016
    Inside the Brig, Menchez and his two officers Ceser and Bugh began working the many control panels to release the force field around the cell. J'mpok looked on in shock. "This is foolish, warrior."

"The Empire needs you, Chancellor. It's been proven many times in the past that without stability, we would fall," Menchez said as the force field was released.

J'mpok shook his head. "That may be true, but it is useless since we are dead here. You do not know these Augments. You do not know who they are."

"So what?"

Just then the room filled with Augments aiming rifles. Three Ferengi whips were launched at Mencez, Ceser and Bugh, wrapping and shocking their weapons off and then each of them to their knees. A tall man named Ruko, stepped in. "So, you've come to meet us, have you? Greetings Captain."

"We're more resilient than you can imagine," coughed an injured Hokke, who walked in with several smoking disruptor blasts in his chest. "We may not have been the ones to put that changeling in the Great Hall, but we and our alliance with the House of Kovog were able to get him."

Each of Menchez and his officers were force-kicked into J'mpok's cell before the force field was brought up again. Ruko walked over. "We are known as the Children of Kahn."
    Menchez's communicator chirped with an incoming transmission.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Captain slapped his wrist communicator, but all he could hear was static. "General, can you read me? General?" But there was nothing. "If you can get this, then get out of here. Our deaths will be all for this day."

Hokke smirked from the other side of the cell as his dampening field blanketed communications. Ruko nodded to the augment and left the Brig to get back to his business.
    The Ha'vok hailed the Kragoth. "This is General Kro'nok. What happened to Menchez?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"This is Jengo, of the Children of Kahn. We've taken over your precious Kragoth with the utmost of ease. Now it is you who must surrender, Klingon." The Augment spat at that last word. He'd almost grown sick of them at this point.
    "We will never surrender to a peta'Q such as yourself!"

The Ha'vok responded with a spread of chroniton torpedoes, and generated numerous gravity wells around the enemy. They were definitely planning on fighting to the death.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited November 2016
    More ships decloaked, outside the parameter of the wells, and fired heavily of beams and torpedoes upon the Ha'vok. As soon as shields were burned through, the General was transported away and into the cell with Menchez and J'mpok, within the station. There was then a massive disruption of the gravity plating as a ship exploding rocked Moartor Outpost.

"Oh, General. I see you were able to make it. Welcome," Menchez said, trying to ignore his reaction to the dishonour of being captured. Then he turned to Hokke who was working at a console. "You may have captured us, but we discovered your shapeshifter! If you think you can fool our kind, you have another thing coming to you."

Hokke suddenly stopped working and looked up. "What? The changeling was discovered?"

"Exactly. I threw a knife into his head, much to the chagrin of others, I assume. It just seems like something that would elicit a disputatious gripe."

The augment cringed. "That was too early! You don't have to immediately save the universe right away you know! Learn some patience and style! Are you that quick in the bedroom as well?"

"Klingons destroy the bedroom! And what are you talking about?! You said it yourself, that you didn't even put the changeling there; that someone else did. What control do you possess?"

Hokke walked over with his disruptor, aiming it at Menchez and Kro'nok as he lowered the forcefield for a moment to pull J'mpok out. "I'm at least able to go with the flow. We augments are superior to everyone, especially you, but even more especially, the Humans."

"At least we have honour. In that, we are superior," the Klingon argued.

He chuckled as he put the forcefield back and retrained his weapon on the Chancellor. "Do you? My intel on you suggests you sent your crew to their demise on Hanon IV. That is the highest form of dishonour! Never mind. We're bringing the Chancellor back to the Empire."

"You're what??" J'mpok blurted in confusion.

Hokke shoved him out the door. "You think we care about what power you think you have? We were just maintaining the status quo until the House of Kovok was able to complete their remuneration with us. They are not there yet. So, until they are, you go back to continue the status quo. Also, feeding two prisoners is one thing, but three? We have our limits, and it is certainly of that in patience with you."

"So, do you know any Klingon games to pass the time?" Menchez said, turning to General Kro'nok as the others left.
    edited November 2016
    Kro'nok growled. "My ship was just destroyed, and my crew killed with the ship. Do you think I'll want to play a game?"

He sat back in the cell, sighing. "They were a good crew, too. They died an honorable death, at the very least, and they all served honorably until the end. Especially T'Kek. He may have been "only a Reman", but he served in many battles..."

Unknown Facility

The Reman awoke in a freshly emptied and opened tube of sorts, like the kind you might store a clone in before awakening. He gasped for air, confused. Didn't I just die on the Hav'ok? A familiar face, a Romulan, walked over. "I am Tovan Khev of the Soldiers of Tovan. It's time you were briefed on your real origin..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited November 2016
    "You'll have to forgive my rhetoric, General," Menchez replied. "It is a remnant come from a previous life."

He watched as another Human Augment, Lobo, entered the brig to take the previous one's place. Glancing back at his away team members Ceser and Bugh, Menchez turned to Kro'nok.

"What do you think our odds are against this one Augment? Do you think we can take him?"
    Kro'nok nodded. "We can take on anyone, or die trying."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Menchez turned and glared at his two warriors. They got the hint and began shoving each other.

"You call yourself a Klingon? You are pathetic!" Cesar said.

Bugh head-butted the other man in anger. "I am at the correct amount of adequacy as per my personnel file! You will pay!"

"Hey, stop that!" Lobo said as he noticed the two Klingons. "I will kill you if I have to!" He took out his disruptor and walked over to the force field. When the two didn't stop, Lobo dropped the field and aimed for them. Instead, Menchez grabbed the out-stretched arm, redirected it and back-handed Lobo with the other fist. The disruptor fell and Lobo regained his balance to move into Menchez and grab him with both hands.

Menchez struggled and threw Lobo into a stumble toward General Kro'nok.
    General Kro'nok grabbed Lobo and bashed his head into the wall, hoping to knock him unconscious.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited December 2016
    Menchez noticed Lobo pull himself out, albeit bewildered, and ready himself for another go at the General. A group of three Augment security personnel suddenly entered the Brig and before they could react, Menchez ran toward them and launched a momentum-driven fist at the front guy.

"Ugh!!" the lead guy, Pren, was punched to the side wall, while Bugh and Cesar leapt into attacking the other two.

The Captain followed his victim and fired a succession of fists at the Augment, each one swiftly deflected and redirected by Pren who was quick to regain focus. Pren appeared to be more agile than some of the other Augments. He then lofted a kick into Menchez, sending the Klingon back and into a console.
    Kro'nok grabbed Lobo and tossed him into the other augments, and rushed to Menchez. "Cover me! I have a plan."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Yes, General," Menchez nodded as he grabbed a disruptor off one of the augments and aimed it outwards. His two officers followed behind.
    The general deadpanned Menchez. "Was there not a dampening field preventing the use of disruptors?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited December 2016
    "I believe it was merely a communications dampener," Menchez said, checking to make sure. He fired the disruptor at Pren, who got up and attempted to approach. Pren was hit, but not out. Menchez fired, now twice, and sent Pren back into the other augments, with smoking craters in his chest and shoulder.
    Kro'nok reached back and pulled out his Honor Guard disruptor rifle, and blasted the rest of the augments with a pulsewave shot.
    "Guess my plan won't be necessary, then."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.