test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Can't Edit Non-Uniform Outfits

byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
edited November 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I started playing well before the update that changed how the tailor worked. After that update all my costumes were labeled as uniforms beneath their names and, ever since, have only ever given me the option to edit them as uniforms no matter which option I picked in the screen beforehand. I could pick from the list Off-Duty, Formal, Iconian Vest, Club Wear, the next screen will always only show uniforms with the default set-up being one of the armor sets. Now with the recent update I can finally wear the saved Off-Duty outfit, but I can't make any edits to them thanks to this bug.
oldracesbanner.jpg

Comments

• l0stval#4445 l0stval Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same with me too.
  • fkntwizted#6291 fkntwizted Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I purchased the voth and counter command Armours and they don't show up as being able to wear even though they show up on the list in the beginning.
  • iceman#0849 iceman Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    This is a new glitch. They repaired some parts but broke other, hopefully they are looking into it. In general the console version needs a quick patch, since there are a ton of blue screens. Keep reporting them when you get them, eventually that lets them work faster...
  • tiberious#6095 tiberious Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    My one Fed character was in an off-duty costume so I can edit that. My other Fed toons, I can't pick the off-duty Khan Outfits.
  • fkntwizted#6291 fkntwizted Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    null
    Same here as well as voth, counter command, delta.
  • byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    May as well necro my own thread given this is still an issue. With all the players now unlocking six reputations worth of costumes, as well as lobi costumes relating to recent lockboxes, this issue with the tailor is growing into a veritable Spacedock chat dominating problem.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • iceman#0849 iceman Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Even if you buy costumes with real money you are not able to equip them. I would have assumed they are working on this issue, but nope. Broken since November Patch. No fix in sight.