test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vizier Class Command Assault Cruiser

Is there any way to get this ship... and it's console... without having to buy that little figurine?
zv66x44hmssm.jpg

Comments

• officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Nope.
  • soulxsinosoulxsino Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Maybe there'll be the fleet version in the future. But I doubt the promo will be available to consoles. I do not think promotion ships will ever be available to consoles. Too much trouble to handle the console companies.
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    captainrc1 wrote: »
    Is there any way to get this ship... and it's console... without having to buy that little figurine?

Figurine is pretty awesome. Makes a nice desk ornament.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonhef01dragonhef01 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    Figurine is pretty awesome. Makes a nice desk ornament.

And you would be where?

Right now I'm orbiting ESD, but plan on transwarping to the delta quadrant later tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2016
    Right now I'm orbiting ESD, but plan on transwarping to the delta quadrant later tonight.
    Really?? As in: Where do you Live(physically)? In other news, @Wizkids confirmed a new shipment should be available in December. Hopefully that means way before Christmas...
    Ohhhhhh. I thought you wanted to zip on by and see the ship in game! My bad. I live in Delaware.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ohhhhhh. I thought you wanted to zip on by and see the ship in game! My bad. I live in Delaware.

I might. Is your handle the same as above? What command ability did you end up using?
  • castiuscastius Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Vizier class my a** it's still the sovereign, just because they made it T6 doesn't make it a new class. They could have atleast tweak the looks a bit. You can get it at ship requisitions it's a Fleet T6, won't get the console tho but it's not that great anyway.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Really?? As in: Where do you Live(physically)? In other news, @Wizkids confirmed a new shipment should be available in December. Hopefully that means way before Christmas...
    Did they confrmed the code?, my preorder got cancelled, i'm looking for a new one..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    soulxsino wrote: »
    Maybe there'll be the fleet version in the future. But I doubt the promo will be available to consoles. I do not think promotion ships will ever be available to consoles. Too much trouble to handle the console companies.
    There already is a Fleet T6 Vizier for 25K FC and 5FSM ($25) thru the fleet store on PC, but the fleet version does not include the console (only on the WizKids promo ship).

The way this got screwed up maybe STO can get out of whatever deal it had and bring it over to C-Store for the same price.

Day one of release, it was already out of reach and it looks like WizKids is not making anymore.
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Why would they want to 'get out of the deal'? You think they were coerced? The deal is doing EXACTLY what both parties wanted: Getting STO players to look at attack wing and the mini's players to look at STO.

This not now and never will be designed for your convenience.

I might. Is your handle the same as above? What command ability did you end up using?

My handle is @superchum ... it didn't survive one of the many forum updates.

I've not quite decided which command powers I like on this build yet. I've spent way too much time in the Fleet Guardian I keep trying to build it like that. Heh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Day one of release, it was already out of reach and it looks like WizKids is not making anymore.
    Um, you could read ^^ above your post ^^ They're acting like they'll have plenty this time...