test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Disruptor and Federation Phaser ship

Comments

• marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »

What is the point of your post? To show how badly you can fail with a purposely bad build?
    To show what happens with a dedicated phaser build...
    1. Your Subsystem Power Levels are all set to Balanced. FAIL.
    That's how I have always played the game... F*CK YOU.
    2. Using Full Solanae Set on that purposely bad build means nothing. You could be running Full 4-piece Epic Iconian Space Set and with that terrible build, even that set will be awful on it. FAIL.
    Don't call it a 'purposely bad build'... If I had intended to do a 'purposely bad build', I would have used the lowest tier bolts ons possible... F*CK YOU.
    3. An absolutely RIDICULOUS BOFF setup
    In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team
    Not available on the BOFFs I needed to have Fire at Will or Overload II...
    - Attack Pattern Delta :D
    Hey, it's what that BOFF has, #sorrynotsorry it doesn't meet your approval...
    - You have BFAW and BO slotted at the same time; Completely inefficient
    Gives the option of two alternative modes of fire, and thus test the premise of the phaser build... Inefficient, certainly, but also a factor in the experiment...
    - You have CRF, but no Cannons only Beam Arrays
    Again, it's what the BOFF has... I'm not going to select a different BOFF that didn't have Fire at Will, and in that BOFFs instance, that, and the attack pattern were the only things I was interested in...

The question was about Federation phasers, not Federation Phaser Cannons... I think of phasers as being beam weapons, not cannons (with the exception of the Defiant) so I'm not going to load cannons onto a beam build...
    - You have HYT, but have no torpedoes
    Same response as above... That's what the BOFF has, and I was testing phasers, not torpedoes, so what the f*ck difference does it matter if the BOFF has a torpedo skill not being used?
    - You have 1 Hull Repair ability (I think it is, it's on CD) and one Shield Repair that is on an absurdly long CD, bad if your build is intent on not doing any damage
    Engineering Team I, Reverse Shield Polarity I, and Polarize Hull I...

You've completely missed the point that I put the build together, not to have a new ship to undertake missions in, but to see what happens with a flying phaser array... Nothing more, nothing less... In that regard, I put the same Eng/Sci BOFFs in place as I would put on my Armitage, Valiant or Guardian (or any other ship I may use)
    - You're trying to use Drain abilities that demand high spec dedication, yet your build does not support that
    It works when I flip the switch, good enough for me... (and again, not the point of the build... None of the other sci BOFFs I have, have phaser-related abilities... However, just for the lols, I've tweaked the seating, and now put Science Team I and Feedback Pulse in the Lt slot, and bumped the Polarize Hull I into the ens slot... Another run through the mission will see what difference it makes in terms of overall viability for the ship/build...
    - You're not running any Emergency Power to ___ abilities. I don't care if it's EPTW or EPTS, whatever. You give no reinforcement whatsoever to your ship's capabilities
    As with the redistribution of power rather than overall balance: That's not something I've ever done when playing... I get the ship, I load the BOFFs, I load the weapons, I do the missions... I'm not bothered about that level of micro-management of the ship's systems... It either blows something up, or gets blown up; I can live with that...

So a dedicated phaser build doesn't work because a terrible player (congrats on graduating from bad with this post) can't make it work. K. Those of us with half a brain has been able to make it work for years if we wanted to. Hell i can make it work with COMMON items. So yeah...no, all you did was show off what a terrible player can do...which to nobodies surprise is not much.
    Sorry, I've been playing for weeks, not years, so get off your high-horse, and go f*ck yourself...
  • solidshark214solidshark214 Member Posts: 338 Arc User

What is the point of your post? To show how badly you can fail with a purposely bad build?
    2. Using Full Solanae Set on that purposely bad build means nothing. You could be running Full 4-piece Epic Iconian Space Set and with that terrible build, even that set will be awful on it. FAIL.
    Don't call it a 'purposely bad build'... If I had intended to do a 'purposely bad build', I would have used the lowest tier bolts ons possible... F*CK YOU.
    In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team
    Gives the option of two alternative modes of fire, and thus test the premise of the phaser build... Inefficient, certainly, but also a factor in the experiment...
    Again, it's what the BOFF has... I'm not going to select a different BOFF that didn't have Fire at Will, and in that BOFFs instance, that, and the attack pattern were the only things I was interested in...

The question was about Federation phasers, not Federation Phaser Cannons... I think of phasers as being beam weapons, not cannons (with the exception of the Defiant) so I'm not going to load cannons onto a beam build...
    Same response as above... That's what the BOFF has, and I was testing phasers, not torpedoes, so what the f*ck difference does it matter if the BOFF has a torpedo skill not being used?
    - You have 1 Hull Repair ability (I think it is, it's on CD) and one Shield Repair that is on an absurdly long CD, bad if your build is intent on not doing any damage

You've completely missed the point that I put the build together, not to have a new ship to undertake missions in, but to see what happens with a flying phaser array... Nothing more, nothing less... In that regard, I put the same Eng/Sci BOFFs in place as I would put on my Armitage, Valiant or Guardian (or any other ship I may use)
    - You're trying to use Drain abilities that demand high spec dedication, yet your build does not support that
    It works when I flip the switch, good enough for me... (and again, not the point of the build... None of the other sci BOFFs I have, have phaser-related abilities... However, just for the lols, I've tweaked the seating, and now put Science Team I and Feedback Pulse in the Lt slot, and bumped the Polarize Hull I into the ens slot... Another run through the mission will see what difference it makes in terms of overall viability for the ship/build...
    - You're not running any Emergency Power to ___ abilities. I don't care if it's EPTW or EPTS, whatever. You give no reinforcement whatsoever to your ship's capabilities
    As with the redistribution of power rather than overall balance: That's not something I've ever done when playing... I get the ship, I load the BOFFs, I load the weapons, I do the missions... I'm not bothered about that level of micro-management of the ship's systems... It either blows something up, or gets blown up; I can live with that...

You... do realize all you're doing with that is proving you have absolutely no idea how to play this game beyond--just barely--basic mission completion? I really hope you don't go into PvE queues. Now, ignorance I can excuse, but cursing up a storm at people for pointing out your ignorance--rather than, say, acknowledging they know things you don't--I find rather more difficult.

Point one: It's possible to teach your BOffs new abilities. There's no reason whatsoever to stick with abilities you don't use.

Point two: Yes, it actually kind of does matter if you've equipped abilities you don't have any use for (cannon powers on a beam boat, torp powers with no torps). You're handicapping yourself greatly if you're not filling every possible slot with powers relevant to your actual equipment.

Point three: Two green-quality phaser relays, no higher than Mark 12, and a generic beam-boosting console no higher than 10 (I think that's what they were, anyway, the picture quality made it hard to tell)? Leaving one tactical console slot completely empty? And speaking of low-mark, low-quality...

Point four: You're using a bevy of white-quality Mark 10 phasers. Combined with the above... Yes, comrade, that is a bad build. It's not remotely close to showing what a ship with rank-appropriate phasers and phaser consoles can do. If your build there isn't a joke, it should be.

Point five: Yes, power levels very much do matter. The damage output from "balanced" versus focusing on weapon power is hugely different.

For reference, I've been working on an Acheros that I eventually intend to put a full antiproton loadout on. Right now, she's just got purple Mk. 12 phasers and phaser consoles--and is actually doing quite a lot of damage. Saying that a "flying phaser array" isn't viable, and using that hodgepodge so-called build of yours to prove it? ...Kind of not impressed here.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    I have two captains running Phaser builds, in a Paradox and Arbiter. Stuff blows up good, I don't die.

Phasers are fine if there is no PEBKAC error in your build :)
  • byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    Actually, I said 'some would say'... and 'lo someone did say, but it wasn't me. It was saber1973a.
    You were the first person to pass comment, regardless of if you were prefacing it 'some would say'... You were making an argument with words, which you claim you assumed others would make (which they had not)... Those were just Your Thoughts, hidden behind projection onto hypothetical third party thoughts... I don't mind if you think I didn't put forth Maximum Effort, but at least have the courage of the conviction to say that YOU think I didn't pit forth the effort
    Whether or not that build was serious is hard to tell from three screenshots.
    Seeing as I clearly explained after your comment, that I used the highest tier equipment I had, if you're questioning that, and suggesting that I didn't use the highest tier equipment I have, you're calling me a liar, which I don't appreciate... While I freedly admit, I didn't load out the Kasabian with the plan of regularly using it again (I only wanted to test the build theory) you can see that I loaded it with the Solanae set, and although the photo isn't the clearest, it's still clear that there are hull armoring consoles slotted, as well as two shield modifiers and two phaser modifiers ( I don't even know if that effect stacks, I just figured I would try it and see) so I'm not sure what else you would even expect to see in the screenshots...

As above, having adjusted the weapon power (something I've never done before) gave better results... I'd no longer dismiss the build as not worth doing, but I would still note that using all the same type of weapons right across the ship, makes for a pretty boring, unvaried experience, and there are better things a player could do (especially when I know what DPS Queens some players can be...)
    I will woefully, yet fully, admit to a measure of unwitting condescension, and for that I apologize. That said, all I could tell from the shot of the build was common mk X phasers, very rare mk XII main parts... hard to tell what the rest of the parts are, though, because of the poor quality of the pictures. I can see a battery or two but the rest of it is just too hard to make out for me. Further, it's the PC version so I can't comment at all on the other two pictures nor relate to how your ship is set up. I simply had no clue how you had set it up outside of the rarity and mk of the parts. Also didn't help that you took the build shot while on the ground so the stats are all at their defaults.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Now, ignorance I can excuse, but cursing up a storm at people for pointing out your ignorance--rather than, say, acknowledging they know things you don't--I find rather more difficult.

if someone had responded to me in the same way warmaker and coldnapalm did to him, i would have done the EXACT same thing

ignorance can be cured with knowledge, but done so in THAT way is NOT right, it never WAS right and it never WILL be right

you'll notice that the comment i made about weapon power was done without rudeness, snark or condescention, and MDK responded by saying that he would give it a try

if you are trying to attract flies, you use honey, not a flamethrower

at least you gave him good advice, but it could've done without that first paragraph entirely​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    This is an all phaser build (to test the premise of a Federation Phaser Ship)

IMG_0554_zps7omio09k.jpg

This is what it looks like 'taking care' of business...

IMG_0555_zpspxtrmyij.jpg

And this is the result...

IMG_0556_zpsxenzenjz.jpg

It can (eventually) take down a low-tier ship, but against anything heavy duty, even with a full Solanae set powering everything, it's an exercise in futility...

So no... No Federation Phaser Ships, build something which will actually be versatile and effective...

3. An absolutely RIDICULOUS BOFF setup:
    - No Tactical Team

ALL FAIL.

The point is to show off that bad players are bad and can't do simple things.
    Go f*ck yourself...

You obviously did with that build.

Really, I'm not a DPS wizard, but that build was... It was like trying to prove that an Indy Car is no good by putting it in a yacht race and filing the gas tank with cement.

Doesn't make sense? My point exactly.

What makes less sense is when someone tries to offer improvements and you tell them to f%#k themselves. SMH.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    edited November 2016

In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team

You... do realize all you're doing with that is proving you have absolutely no idea how to play this game beyond--just barely--basic mission completion? I really hope you don't go into PvE queues. Now, ignorance I can excuse, but cursing up a storm at people for pointing out your ignorance--rather than, say, acknowledging they know things you don't--I find rather more difficult.

Point one: It's possible to teach your BOffs new abilities. There's no reason whatsoever to stick with abilities you don't use.

Point two: Yes, it actually kind of does matter if you've equipped abilities you don't have any use for (cannon powers on a beam boat, torp powers with no torps). You're handicapping yourself greatly if you're not filling every possible slot with powers relevant to your actual equipment.

Point three: Two green-quality phaser relays, no higher than Mark 12, and a generic beam-boosting console no higher than 10 (I think that's what they were, anyway, the picture quality made it hard to tell)? Leaving one tactical console slot completely empty? And speaking of low-mark, low-quality...

Point four: You're using a bevy of white-quality Mark 10 phasers. Combined with the above... Yes, comrade, that is a bad build. It's not remotely close to showing what a ship with rank-appropriate phasers and phaser consoles can do. If your build there isn't a joke, it should be.

Point five: Yes, power levels very much do matter. The damage output from "balanced" versus focusing on weapon power is hugely different.

For reference, I've been working on an Acheros that I eventually intend to put a full antiproton loadout on. Right now, she's just got purple Mk. 12 phasers and phaser consoles--and is actually doing quite a lot of damage. Saying that a "flying phaser array" isn't viable, and using that hodgepodge so-called build of yours to prove it? ...Kind of not impressed here.
    I hate to break it to you, but 'mission completion' and my own personal enjoyment is The Only Reason why I play the game... I never enter PvP queues, because it has absolutely no interest to me whatsoever... I don't play the game to beat other people... I don't join fleets (despite constant unsolicited invitations) because I have no interest in 'making friends and taking part in group activities'... I'm playing because I love Star Trek, and no other reason...

I had thought, that it might have been an educational experiment to try an all beam build, which might have helped someone else decide how to play their game, but the high-handed arrogance of this community, means I will never waste my time trying to do anything of the like again... Yeah, I know, with help like that, big loss...

Points one and two: Not things I've ever been remotely interested in doing... My interest in the game does not lie in that direction...

Point three: Again, the highest quality phasers/consoles I have at present... I don't ordinarily use phasers at all, so all I had, is the basic stuff which the last few ships came with, which I horded up on other un-used ships... I have, however, begun to upgrade the consoles I'm using... Something else with my experiment, was I wanted to keep the consistency of the phasers as even as possible. Arguably, I could have not used the Mk II and split them three and three fore and aft, but I also wanted to have maximum forward firepower due to the oncoming attacks in Stranded in Space.

And yes, I didn't have another build-relevant tactical console, so why would I bother to slot , say, a torpedo console in for the sake of 'filling a gap'?

Point four: As above, it wasn't being built to become a new mission-use ship, it was built to test the idea of all phasers (beams) and, again, built with what I had available... Not everyone has Mk XIV Epic gear, and as such, an irrelevent factor in my experiment...

Point Five: Again, not something I had ever adjusted, for reasons I've already explained... I also said, that having goosed the power, I saw a marked improvement in the capability of the phasers...
    I have two captains running Phaser builds, in a Paradox and Arbiter. Stuff blows up good, I don't die.

Phasers are fine if there is no PEBKAC error in your build :)
    And since adjusting the power level of the phasers, I didn't die either, but the experience of nothing but phasers, I found boring and no challenge in terms of trying to keep a target within the targetting arc of cannons... Having adjusted the BOFF layout, I'm going to give the mission another run through to see what happens... Either way, as above, the layout wasn't done as a 'mission ship', but as an experiment on the weapon type... B)

I'm sorry, I don't know what PEBKAC stands for... :-\

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

in other words, user error rather than mechanical or other type of error​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    bergins wrote: »

IMG_0554_zps7omio09k.jpg

IMG_0555_zpspxtrmyij.jpg

IMG_0556_zpsxenzenjz.jpg

It can (eventually) take down a low-tier ship, but against anything heavy duty, even with a full Solanae set powering everything, it's an exercise in futility...

So no... No Federation Phaser Ships, build something which will actually be versatile and effective...

- No Tactical Team

ALL FAIL.

Go f*ck yourself...

Really, I'm not a DPS wizard, but that build was... It was like trying to prove that an Indy Car is no good by putting it in a yacht race and filing the gas tank with cement.

What makes less sense is when someone tries to offer improvements and you tell them to f%#k themselves. SMH.
    coldnapalm offered NO suggestions for improvements, but was simply being arrogant, condescending, and rude. When someone treats me thusly, I respond in kind... When someone speaks to me courteously and with a modicum of respect and Human decency, as solidshark214 did, again, I respond in kind...
  • solidshark214solidshark214 Member Posts: 338 Arc User

In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team

I hate to break it to you, but 'mission completion' and my own personal enjoyment is The Only Reason why I play the game... I never enter PvP queues, because it has absolutely no interest to me whatsoever... I don't play the game to beat other people... I don't join fleets (despite constant unsolicited invitations) because I have no interest in 'making friends and taking part in group activities'... I'm playing because I love Star Trek, and no other reason...

I had thought, that it might have been an educational experiment to try an all beam build, which might have helped someone else decide how to play their game, but the high-handed arrogance of this community, means I will never waste my time trying to do anything of the like again... Yeah, I know, with help like that, big loss...

Points one and two: Not things I've ever been remotely interested in doing... My interest in the game does not lie in that direction...

Point three: Again, the highest quality phasers/consoles I have at present... I don't ordinarily use phasers at all, so all I had, is the basic stuff which the last few ships came with, which I horded up on other un-used ships... I have, however, begun to upgrade the consoles I'm using... Something else with my experiment, was I wanted to keep the consistency of the phasers as even as possible. Arguably, I could have not used the Mk II and split them three and three fore and aft, but I also wanted to have maximum forward firepower due to the oncoming attacks in Stranded in Space.

And yes, I didn't have another relevant tactical console, so why would I bother to slot it in for the sake of 'filling a gap'?

Point four: As above, it wasn't being built to become a new mission-use ship, it was built to test the idea of all phasers (beams) and, again, built with what I had available... Not everyone has Mk XIV Epic gear, and as such, an irrelevent factor in my experiment...

Point Five: Again, not something I had ever adjusted, for reasons I've already explained... I also said, that having goosed the power, I saw a marked improvement in the capability of the phasers...

I was referring to PvE, not PvP; I don't do PvP either, nor am I fleet member, for much the same reasons as you. PvE queues, however, are very much relevant to decent equipment, so even solo players with no interest in associating with others otherwise often have a reason for participating.

I would concede your other points, were it not for the fact that the build you used, and your methodology behind it, wouldn't really be helping others at all. I understand that it was the "best you had available", but it wasn't enough to make your experiment produce any useful data on the actual viability of an all-beam, all-phaser build--and if you're not even remotely interested in proper BOff power management, then your build was doubly useless in that regard.

I grant the way that was explained to you in the first place was probably a bit heavy-handed, and had I realized before writing my post how new you were to the game I would've been less blunt about it. It doesn't, however, make anything I or others have said about the build or your methodology any less true.

In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team

And yes, I didn't have another relevant tactical console, so why would I bother to slot it in for the sake of 'filling a gap'?

I was referring to PvE, not PvP; I don't do PvP either, nor am I fleet member, for much the same reasons as you. PvE queues, however, are very much relevant to decent equipment, so even solo players with no interest in associating with others otherwise often have a reason for participating.

I would concede your other points, were it not for the fact that the build you used, and your methodology behind it, wouldn't really be helping others at all. I understand that it was the "best you had available", but it wasn't enough to make your experiment produce any useful data on the actual viability of an all-beam, all-phaser build--and if you're not even remotely interested in proper BOff power management, then your build was doubly useless in that regard.

I grant the way that was explained to you in the first place was probably a bit heavy-handed, and had I realized before writing my post how new you were to the game I would've been less blunt about it. It doesn't, however, make anything I or others have said about the build or your methodology any less true.
    I'm sorry, skim reading I saw 'queues' and thought PvP... I should have read more thoroughly, that's my mistake...

In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team

So a dedicated phaser build doesn't work because a terrible player (congrats on graduating from bad with this post) can't make it work. K. Those of us with half a brain has been able to make it work for years if we wanted to. Hell i can make it work with COMMON items. So yeah...no, all you did was show off what a terrible player can do...which to nobodies surprise is not much.
    Sorry, I've been playing for weeks, not years, so get off your high-horse, and go f*ck yourself...

So...with 7k posts on this forum, you have been playing for weeks...do you really think we are that stupid?
    I've never made a secret of the fact that until very recently, I've had no access to a PC to actually play the game. My account was set up just before my own PC blew, and something more important always stopped me getting it repaired, and I've always participated as a member of the Ten Forward community, hense my post count... It's hardly secret... But hey, if calling me a liar makes you feel good about yourself, go right ahead... The people who know me, know that I'm not lying about this, but hey, great way to represent community spirit B)
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    edited November 2016

IMG_0554_zps7omio09k.jpg

IMG_0555_zpspxtrmyij.jpg

IMG_0556_zpsxenzenjz.jpg

- No Tactical Team

ALL FAIL.

Go f*ck yourself...

coldnapalm offered NO suggestions for improvements, but was simply being arrogant, condescending, and rude. When someone treats me thusly, I respond in kind... When someone speaks to me courteously and with a modicum of respect and Human decency, as solidshark214 did, again, I respond in kind...

You are right...i did not offer any advice. You didn't ask...you proclaimed. I can't fix stupid.

You're wrong. You did offer advice. In listing the things they weren't doing, you were creating a list of things they should do. They just didn't like the way you said it.

I've learned it never pays to read anything on the internet for tone instead of actual content. Sometimes things get lost going from brain to keyboard to the web to the monitor to the brain. The breakdown can happen just about anywhere in the chain. This, BTW, doesn't excuse swearing. That's just plain crudeness shining through.

Another thing to check out, Marcus, is the /screenshot command. Much simpler and easier to see.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock

In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team

So...with 7k posts on this forum, you have been playing for weeks...do you really think we are that stupid?
    I've never made a secret of the fact that until very recently, I've had no access to a PC to actually play the game. My account was set up just before my own PC blew, and something more important always stopped me getting it repaired, and I've always participated as a member of the Ten Forward community, hense my post count... It's hardly secret... But hey, if calling me a liar makes you feel good about yourself, go right ahead... The people who know me, know that I'm not lying about this, but hey, great way to represent community spirit B)

I have seen you outside of ten forward for more then just thr past few weeks. So yeah...really not helping. Also i am the resident a*hole...this is my community spirit.
    Funnily enough, I have had access to the entire forum the past few years, I just very rarely posted outside of Ten Forward, because having not been able to play the game, I had nothing to contribute to the discussions... Again, I don't really care if you believe me or not, but I do resent being called a liar, and there are other posters who know that I've not had game-playing access till about 9-10 weeks ago... As for you being an a**hole, yes, you most certainly are...
    edited November 2016

IMG_0554_zps7omio09k.jpg

IMG_0555_zpspxtrmyij.jpg

IMG_0556_zpsxenzenjz.jpg

- No Tactical Team

ALL FAIL.

Go f*ck yourself...

You are right...i did not offer any advice. You didn't ask...you proclaimed. I can't fix stupid.

You're wrong. You did offer advice. In listing the things they weren't doing, you were creating a list of things they should do. They just didn't like the way you said it.

I've learned it never pays to read anything on the internet for tone instead of actual content. Sometimes things get lost going from brain to keyboard to the web to the monitor to the brain. The breakdown can happen just about anywhere in the chain. This, BTW, doesn't excuse swearing. That's just plain crudeness shining through.

Another thing to check out, Marcus, is the /screenshot command. Much simpler and easier to see.

IMG_0554_zps7omio09k.jpg

IMG_0555_zpspxtrmyij.jpg

IMG_0556_zpsxenzenjz.jpg

- No Tactical Team

ALL FAIL.

Go f*ck yourself...

It wasn't coldnapalm who made the list, it was warmaker001b who made the list, coldnapalm merely responded to their post...

Again, if someone treats me with rudeness, I will respond in kind, and couldn't care less about how 'crude' that may make me look... I'm not a PC Snowflake, and I don't extend courtesy to those who only show me condescension... As I said, if someone is polite to me, I will be polite to them... If someone is rude to me, accuses me of lying, or being dishonest, I'll respond as I deem appropriate to the level of condescension displayed...

And yes, screenshots would be clearer... As I've mentioned in several threads, for some reason, this PC isn't saving the files in any usable way, but as it's only a loaner, I'm not messing with the settings, and so photos will have to suffice for now...

In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team

I have seen you outside of ten forward for more then just thr past few weeks. So yeah...really not helping. Also i am the resident a*hole...this is my community spirit.
    Funnily enough, I have had access to the entire forum the past few years, I just very rarely posted outside of Ten Forward, because having not been able to play the game, I had nothing to contribute to the discussions... Again, I don't really care if you believe me or not, but I do resent being called a liar, and there are other posters who know that I've not had game-playing access till about 9-10 weeks ago... As for you being an a**hole, yes, you most certainly are...

What possible insight could you have had on a game you did not play.
    Precisely why I never contributed much, if anything, outside of Ten Forward till I did have game access, you tool...

If i cared more, i bet i could catch you in more lies...but you say you don't care if i believe you or not them immediately say you do. If you really don't care, then what i call you should be irrelevant. So which is it?
    Go for it... Prove that I'm lying then...

I don't care if you THINK I'm a liar, I DO care about being falsely accused of being one by an a**hole who thinks they know everything...

Go on, prove yourself right... Prove I'm lying...

In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team

Precisely why I never contributed much, if anything, outside of Ten Forward till I did have game access, you tool...

If i cared more, i bet i could catch you in more lies...but you say you don't care if i believe you or not them immediately say you do. If you really don't care, then what i call you should be irrelevant. So which is it?

I don't care if you THINK I'm a liar, I DO care about being falsely accused of being one by an a**hole who thinks they know everything...

I did say if i cared...which i don't. I don't have to prove anything. I think you are a liar and a moron. Want me to say otherwise? You prove it to me...because i just don't care about you...and my opinion of you so far are those things. If you really don't care...then stop posting...otherwise you do...in which case...PROVE IT.
    Burden of proof falls on the accuser, not the accused, but done...

IMG_0559_zpskq6qsneb.png

Now apologize...

In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team

I did say if i cared...which i don't. I don't have to prove anything. I think you are a liar and a moron. Want me to say otherwise? You prove it to me...because i just don't care about you...and my opinion of you so far are those things. If you really don't care...then stop posting...otherwise you do...in which case...PROVE IT.

IMG_0559_zpskq6qsneb.png

Now apologize...

Actually in cases of opinion...it really doesn't. And what the hell.is that suppose to be a pic of? Cuz i can't make anything out.
    Look closer... It's a screenshot of my account information, which says when I started playing... You owe me an apology...
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    maxfive00 wrote: »
    They have Romulan Plasma,Dominion Polaron,Vaadwaur Polaron,Fluidic Antiproton,Voth Antiproton,Elachi Disruptor,and Spiral Wave Disruptor.

But where are the Klingon Disruptor and Federation Phaser ship?
    My version of an answer to your question:

Unique disruptors for Klingons and phasers for Feds are available at a fleet starbase. Both the space and ground weapons have unique procs. Neither is available to the opposite faction. Both work well.

Elite Fleet Disruptors (KDF only)
    Elite Fleet Phasers (Fed only)

In your opinion...
    - No Tactical Team

IMG_0559_zpskq6qsneb.png

Now apologize...

Actually in cases of opinion...it really doesn't. And what the hell.is that suppose to be a pic of? Cuz i can't make anything out.
    Look closer... It's a screenshot of my account information, which says when I started playing... You owe me an apology...

And assuming i can read anything on that rather terrible screen shot, how do i know it's not photoshopped? You seem to be under the mistaken impression that you are a credible source with me a right now. Remember what i think of you before you make yourself look even more silly and desperate trying to win the approval of an a*hole.

I'm not a liar because i said so didn't work for Clinton...ain't gonna work for you either sweetie.
    :D:D

You can read it... Just be man enough to admit that you were wrong and apologize... The only one who's making themself look siily at this point, Sweetie, is you... But keep doubling down and digging yourself deeper because your pride won't let you admit you were wrong, and you don't have the balls to apologize...
This discussion has been closed.