test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does anyone know when the Star Trek Attack Wing Wave 27 figures will be out?

I want to get the upcoming Assault Command Cruiser. But I don't know when the miniatures come out.

Are they already out? Are they unreleased?​​
latest?cb=20160406061118&path-prefix=en

Dreadnought class. Two times the size, three times the speed. Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew. Unlike most Federation vessels, it's built solely for combat.

Comments

• Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    No official word yet, but some places are showing the 16th as the release date.
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Next month for me in the UK.

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    So far we got date estimates from anywhere between the 16th and 21st based on the various posts I've seen here on the forums.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    asardetemplariasardetemplari Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Thanks guys. Thanks to gas and transportation issues, it's hard to get out to places. I'm hoping tomorrow when I go to this hobby store that it's there because I may not have another chance to go get one.​​
    latest?cb=20160406061118&path-prefix=en

Dreadnought class. Two times the size, three times the speed. Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew. Unlike most Federation vessels, it's built solely for combat.
  • Options
    xaviermace86xaviermace86 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I've had two in hand since yesterday. Now if only the codes worked.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    The place i preordered one from now says the 16th. They are already sold out before they hit the shelves.
  • Options
    tanman101tanman101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    What type of stores can i get it at? i have looked but maybe im not looking in the right spots...
  • Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Well I went to all the stores in my area in Glasgow. Geek Retreat and Geek-aboo, was tempted to go in Forbidden Planet... but nope. None have them. And only one store out of all three sell Attack Wing and it's only two measly items.

Basically if you weren't lucky enough to pre-order from Wayland you're screwed in the UK.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    I was checking the store locator on the WizKids website last week, calling everyone returning a 50 mile radius. Finally got one willing to try and order it for me. It came in Friday, I wasn't able to get it til today. The guy at the store was telling me how many people he had calling after he placed my order. Guess mine just made it under the wire...

It's a nice model, I might have to check AW out now. Meanwhile, a fleet mate is excited for me to run it as a torp build.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Just spoke with Miniatures Market on my order. They're still waiting for the shipment to arrive "any time". Helpful, right?
    Patience is a virtue.

tumblr_n04ho9FbrX1shcqoxo1_500.gif
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    I special ordered it from my local hobby shop (Schenectady, NY) and they haven't got them in yet.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Update on my situation.
    Today I called the place i preordered from for a status update. They told me they didnt receive the whole order they were expecting and are expecting some more soon. I pushed for an ETA, and he said a couple weeks but was guessing.

My question i held back on was why didnt i receive part of the order they did recieve since i placed my order Oct.9th. If everything is just and right with the with the world logic would say they fulfilled orders that came before mine on Oct 9th.
    But i decided not to peel that onion and let it go, hopefully they did go by order priority.
  • Options
    talsinaartalsinaar Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Anyone wanna share links, costs etc. I Google by searching "Star Trek Attack Wing: Federation - U.S.S. Enterprise NCC- 1701- E Expansion Pack (2016 Version)" find very little that follows under that catagory, or if find in a shopping it's wrong one or sold out. And locally none of my stores don't have an might not be willing to order. But most online places are sold out or out of stock (I know means same thing sorta). Wizkids Facebook and Twitter gives very little help at all answering where to buy. They don't even sell it themselves. Irritates me as soon as it's mentioned it's sold out before release, I want because I love the odyssey class ship ... loved it since it was released as the 1st yr anniversary ship. It's a classic durable tank ship, I use with my science captain to tank and minor in debugging skills. They need to release in c-store at discount for so much problems with being shorted in limited stock.
  • Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    talsinaar wrote: »
    Anyone wanna share links, costs etc. I Google by searching "Star Trek Attack Wing: Federation - U.S.S. Enterprise NCC- 1701- E Expansion Pack (2016 Version)" find very little that follows under that catagory, or if find in a shopping it's wrong one or sold out. And locally none of my stores don't have an might not be willing to order. But most online places are sold out or out of stock (I know means same thing sorta). Wizkids Facebook and Twitter gives very little help at all answering where to buy. They don't even sell it themselves. Irritates me as soon as it's mentioned it's sold out before release, I want because I love the odyssey class ship ... loved it since it was released as the 1st yr anniversary ship. It's a classic durable tank ship, I use with my science captain to tank and minor in debugging skills. They need to release in c-store at discount for so much problems with being shorted in limited stock.

I ordered it at my local store though they thought they could get it by Wednesday it was complicated with Thanksgiving and all. They said it was 15 and were willing to offer a preorder discount. That's why it always pays to buy local. That said, it'll probably be next week, which is fine.

The supply problem seems a little aggravating. I'm glad the intel option is in the C-store.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    captaind3 wrote: »

I ordered it at my local store though they thought they could get it by Wednesday it was complicated with Thanksgiving and all. They said it was 15 and were willing to offer a preorder discount. That's why it always pays to buy local. That said, it'll probably be next week, which is fine.

The supply problem seems a little aggravating. I'm glad the intel option is in the C-store.

You thinks that's aggravating? Try living in a small European country where the only buying option is an online shop in Germany and shipping costs are higher than the actual value of the item. And from what I hear from Americans and Brits not everybody who ordered it might be able to get one. I whish they had chosen an item that was more widely available.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    szim wrote: »
    captaind3 wrote: »

You thinks that's aggravating? Try living in a small European country where the only buying option is an online shop in Germany and shipping costs are higher than the actual value of the item. And from what I hear from Americans and Brits not everybody who ordered it might be able to get one. I whish they had chosen an item that was more widely available.
    What do you mean, more widely available? Maybe a package of coffee or something?

I suspect that the amount of ships sold for the game have similar print numbers, this one just got an unexpected increased demand because they underestimated the value of the promo.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Called the store I ordered from this morning (11-25-16) and they said it should be in either tomorrow (Sat) or Monday.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    talsinaartalsinaar Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Ok, again .... local is not guaranteed everywhere. I would like to have a local person handle it, but they cannot order means they can't order. And like a few people posted the damn thing was sold out everywhere before it hit websites and stores got their shipment. I am hoping they discount this in the zen store for a good month or so for the trouble trying to physically purchase one has been under supplied. I say a month because the promotion runs into holidays for many people and players of STO. So a weekend discount would not be fair to those who want the ship but put their family and stuff first.
  • Options
    Anyone wanna share links, costs etc. I Google by searching "Star Trek Attack Wing: Federation - U.S.S. Enterprise NCC- 1701- E Expansion Pack (2016 Version)" find very little that follows under that catagory, or if find in a shopping it's wrong one or sold out. And locally none of my stores don't have an might not be willing to order.
    Why wouldn't they be willing to try and order it? Ok, strike that question, in my search, I found several stores, listed on the WizKids website, that really sounded like they thought I was crazy just for asking about Attack Wing. So, I moved on and called the next store on the list.

"What list?" says you! Go here:
    http://wizkids.com/attackwing/staw-wave-27/
    After you've Ooh-ed and Aah-ed at the ships (and my Google-prowess), scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your location. You might have to expand your radius, depending on where you are. Start calling.

I found in my calls it helped reduce confusion by telling them what you are looking for in this order:
    1. Do you deal with Attack Wing?
    2. How about Star Trek Attack Wing?
    3. Have you seen their latest release? It's "Wave 27."
    4. How about the Enterprise-E *Repaint*?
    At any point that they say "No" you ask if it is something they can order. If they say they can't, thank them for their time and move on to the next store on the list.

It'd should be noted, the stores that knew what I was looking for, the most helpful info you can give is "Wave 27" and "Ent-*E*" (not A, B, C or D) REPAINT. That seemed to reduce a lot of confusion. Of course, if my local store is an indication, every employee in every shop knows exactly what you want and that you really want the Visier code.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    It's a lot smaller miniature than I thought it would be. I have several of the Star Wars eyeballs under my monitor and they are much beefier.

That said, I had no problems using the code in game and the ship looks Awesome.
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    They got a Constellation in those sets, somewhere?
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    They got a Constellation in those sets, somewhere?

At least one. Wave 20, the USS Hathaway.

http://wizkids.com/attackwing/star-trek-attack-wing/wave-20/
  • Options
    imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Just as an fyi, the expansion will be reprinted in December, and the reprints will have a code for the T6 Command Assault Cruiser. Wizards told me via Facebook (after I asked, and proof can be given).
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I buy the Attack Wing stuff so am glad I put in my normal preorder. Didn't even know about the free STO ship at the time! Just got it today. (ordered 2 Ent-Es 'cause they're cool) ;) It's easy to know the right one that has the code... there's a big ol' sticker on the front!

DSCN0424_zpsddgfj6jp.jpg
  • Options
    dragonhef01dragonhef01 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    Good news, the reprint is starting to get to stores. Just got mine today and code still works. My torp ship going to be even more fun...