test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where do I goto do the new equipment projects?

timchauvin#3617 timchauvin Member Posts: 85 Arc User
I have been looking in the forums as well as online and cannot find any info on how to do these projects from reputation?

Answers

• Options
    tiberious#6095 tiberious Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    Just search for reputation rewards in the Star Trek Online Wiki.

You'll need a combination of EC, Dilithium, Marks and maybe a special item to provide to a project. Each reputation has 3 slots where you can select a project to complete. You have to use Marks to advance in each reputation tier before you might unlock the tier that contains the equipment you want to build. From what I have been told with a 20 hour project period for tier advancement, it will 40 days to get all the way to tier V. Once you reach this level, you will be a sponsorship project to build where you can then sponsor any other of your characters so they will only take 20 hours to reach tier V.
  • Options
    timchauvin#3617 timchauvin Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    Just search for reputation rewards in the Star Trek Online Wiki.

You'll need a combination of EC, Dilithium, Marks and maybe a special item to provide to a project. Each reputation has 3 slots where you can select a project to complete. You have to use Marks to advance in each reputation tier before you might unlock the tier that contains the equipment you want to build. From what I have been told with a 20 hour project period for tier advancement, it will 40 days to get all the way to tier V. Once you reach this level, you will be a sponsorship project to build where you can then sponsor any other of your characters so they will only take 20 hours to reach tier V.
    I have the marks, plenty of EC and my Dilithium is over 20 grand. For example, I am half way through tier 3 of Omega Task Force rep, but not only aren't any of the new store unlocks showing up in the store, but I also cannot find where to do the new equipment unlocks! Could there be something wrong with my game, as in a bug? Or what?
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,538 Arc User
    The reputation gear project unlocks show up in the same list as the daily and hourly reputation projects. They do not get added to the store. More appear as you level up, you need tier 5 rep for the space shield to be added.