test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aquarius Model Broken

thanatos9tthanatos9t Member Posts: 96 Arc User
I've noticed the model of the aquarius has the naucelles mounted too far out:
Aquarius_Broken.jpg

"I walked away from the last great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time, no space. Just me!"

Comments

• Options
    geekysoldiergeekysoldier Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    My T6 Fleet B'rel does the same thing during the warp out animation
    DMoNDoR.jpg
  • Options
    thanatos9tthanatos9t Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    This is like this all the time except when it goes to warp when it snaps back to the correct place.

"I walked away from the last great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time, no space. Just me!"
  • Options
    lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    giphy.gif
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • Options
    phinabella1phinabella1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    [img][/img]1z166ts.jpg
    [img][/img]2qm0nld.jpg

I just submitted a ticket in game too for this visual problem too. Its' really sad. I was hopping to get this once my fleet gets our T4 shipyard up and running.
  • Options
    eighrichteeighrichte Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I've been filing bug reports on this issue for about a year. First the nacelles popped off during exit cutscenes, like exiting the Dyson sphere. Then it happened everywhere but in sector space. Then it happened only in sector space. Now it happens everywhere at all times.

It's a super fun ship to fly, when it doesn't look like it's falling apart.
  • Options
    palin55palin55 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    you get warp out animations......lucky!
  • Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    Wow, even the thumbnails are borked.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,392 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Not just the Aquarius:
    9900_20161030202457_1.png
    Looks like some Ferengi used water into the glue to save some latinum.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    sf911sf911 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Yep, I can confirm the issue with the Aquarius' nacelles. As one of the few who flies one, I'd love to see it fixed.
  • Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    This issue has now been resolved.

Star Trek Online: Release Notes: November 15th, 2016
    By Amanda Mon 14 Nov 2016 02:45:28 PM PST
    General:
    Resolved an issue where the Aquarius wings would not be attached to the hull of the ship.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10265613-star-trek-online:-release-notes:-november-15th,-2016
  • Options
    roebotsixtyfiveroebotsixtyfive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Not just the Aquarius:
    9900_20161030202457_1.png
    Looks like some Ferengi used water into the glue to save some latinum.

Not sure if this one is fixed on Holodeck yet, but in Tribble's Foundry (which has some interesting stuff on the Nebula) it's fixed. (It may have been fixed on Holodeck with the T6 Sovereigns and Sovereign re-model).

Also, the Ferengi way would be to use mostly Water and a small amount of out-of-date Glue, at well over double the cost of 100% Top-End starship glue.
    sto_forum_sig_gif_by_roebot56-d9as2al.gif
    If you can't solve it logically, solve it like a moron.

51 + 1 Foundry Character Slots is NOT enough. Some of us love our characters. If I want to buy more character slots, why can't I? I couldn't experience the entire Delta Recruitment event without deleting a character.

The Iconians themselves can't time travel because their memories revert, but there is nothing to say an Iconian couldn't write everything she needed to do on a PADD, pin it to herself, travel back, read the PADD, do the tasks and return. Or just get one of her Non-Herald underlings to go back in time for her.

Want a Star Trek themed starship command fan-made Board Game that isn't fiendishly complicated but not so easy it's a joke? Download mine for free here. https://roebot56.deviantart.com/art/BOARD-GAME-R56-s-Starship-Command-STAR-TREK-Edn-682732468 A Stargate version of the game is available from a link in the description.

Oh yeah, I do Foundry missions for both KDFs and Feds. Just search KSTF (Short for Kinas Special Task Force, where Kinas is the name of the Admiral you will be serving under). The earlier ones are less story based and more combat based, while the later ones have a much heavier story element, but keep the large battles.
  • Options
    roebotsixtyfiveroebotsixtyfive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Wow, even the thumbnails are borked.

At least in the Ship Store they are actual images of the ship. A lot of T5 ships in the C-store have out-of-date thumbnails that still show the old ugly launch-era skins (the T5 Galaxy and T5 Galaxy X are some of the worst offenders here as they don't even have the correct skin to show the deflector properly), even though the ship now has a pretty skin.
    sto_forum_sig_gif_by_roebot56-d9as2al.gif
    If you can't solve it logically, solve it like a moron.

51 + 1 Foundry Character Slots is NOT enough. Some of us love our characters. If I want to buy more character slots, why can't I? I couldn't experience the entire Delta Recruitment event without deleting a character.

The Iconians themselves can't time travel because their memories revert, but there is nothing to say an Iconian couldn't write everything she needed to do on a PADD, pin it to herself, travel back, read the PADD, do the tasks and return. Or just get one of her Non-Herald underlings to go back in time for her.

Want a Star Trek themed starship command fan-made Board Game that isn't fiendishly complicated but not so easy it's a joke? Download mine for free here. https://roebot56.deviantart.com/art/BOARD-GAME-R56-s-Starship-Command-STAR-TREK-Edn-682732468 A Stargate version of the game is available from a link in the description.

Oh yeah, I do Foundry missions for both KDFs and Feds. Just search KSTF (Short for Kinas Special Task Force, where Kinas is the name of the Admiral you will be serving under). The earlier ones are less story based and more combat based, while the later ones have a much heavier story element, but keep the large battles.